Eccie Chat

Im just wondering how I get eccie chat to work I click on it and it doesn't show it loading it just shows a black screen what do I need to download to have it work
  • LNK
  • 05-10-2014, 07:19 PM
More information is needed, like what kind of device you're trying to use, what operating system, what browser, and anything else you think might be helpful.
Seems you're not the only one having that problem. Make sure you have all the latest tech updates. Here's a little help from another thread asking the same question.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...71&postcount=3

Also, the mod(s) might want a little more info about your computer to really be able to help. In the mean time, beware of what you might find in the rabbit hole.
Make sure you have the latest flash player updates. When the black screen loads, click somewhere in the middle. I often have to do that to get the page to refresh and finish loading chat.
who cares about chat alice are you really back
Yes I am back lol :-)
Well I got it fixed lol thank yall :-*
Which browser is best for android phones? I have a galaxy s4 mini.
blank white screen with IPad
  • Mokoa
  • 05-18-2014, 07:46 PM
For iPads you need the app called Photon. It is a web browser that runs the Flash component that is necessary for ECCIE Chat to function.
No luck for androids?
  • Mokoa
  • 05-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Most Androids devices should be able to handle ECCIE Chat as long as they have the current Flash components installed.
Flash fox works....however there are ads and its on the slow side.
Now after all these years Im having issues with chat? White screen says 100% loading and just rotates and stays there? It doesnt even get to the black pop in screen any more?
Advice please I would hate to download something I dont need or harmful...