How do you respectfully talk to a Trumptard?

They always scream and shout lies, fear, hate, rhetoric. What's the best way to handle this? I have to just walk away but it's infiltrating everything.
By respectfully pointing... and laughing
Hmm... joined eccie yesterday, 2 posts, lame misspelled handle...

Next!
Hmm... joined eccie yesterday, 2 posts, lame misspelled handle...

Next! Originally Posted by lustylad
okay "lustylad", it's misspelled on purpose. but yes I can see you make your life owning the libtards clearly in your bio. You seem like you are totally sane and didn't make this your entire life like everyone else.
For me "owning libtards" is just a momentary daily distraction. Like playing Wordle.
... Crikey! ... I learn something new in America every day.

... I thought the Democrat party owned the liberals. ...

#### Salty
Own- as in possessive case of having, or legally belongs to the person or thing mentioned.

Example: Trump owns a golf course where his wife is buried: Ivana Trump was buried in a simple, overgrown grave at the Bedminster, New Jersey home of her ex-husband Donald Trump. He owns her burial place, where it's overgrown, and no one visits. (May she rest in peace.)

Own-Alt. as meant in trumpism speak: - Making a liberal cry- as to point out "memes in leiu of facts" that disprove Liberal/ democratic policies or perspectives.

example: "I show that Libtard some meme's and I owned him online!!
I showed a picture of a squirrel and said he was nutty's that squirrel turds!- MERICA!"

There are a select few here that are not completely in the cult of entrenched ideology- those you can carry on respectful conversations with, and Then there are some that aren't; those who post prolifically about one party being the savior party and the 'other' as the devil coming to steal your guns, and those are the ones that are in Real DEEP.

For that latter group-probably not much to say that won't just be deflected and obfuscated with whataboutisms or a post from X. or Rumble, Hannity or Ingraham.

Those folks even have begun to think that Chris Cuomo (a 'horrible libtard' from CNN) is now a born again trumper- and is now able to be trusted and quoted. It's an odd mix for sure- But how do you talk to those who one day hate a whole group or segment of the population and then next day they love them?

I have no idea.
That's why we developed "pwn3d"