Once a loser, always a loser

... All That! ... And WINNING! ... ... ...

#### Salty
... All That! ... And WINNING! ... ... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Winning what?

Awards for most felonies?

Awards for worst TV show ever?

Award for sexually assaulting Women?

Award for whinning about losing an election?

Award for not paying his fair share of inheritance taxes?

Award for facing over 3500 legal cases and losing more cases in court than ANY other american in history? Actually that one is likely a winner for him- by guiness world records- but guess what Trump did? He sued them. LOL

He's been a loser in real estate, marriages, presidency, and soon to be in criminal courts in multiple states. Post November, the loser will find out just how bad things can get when you suck as bad as he does. Hopefully he'll sell enough gold sneakers, and bibles to be able to afford better legal counsel than that dried up dirty parking lot attorney Habba. Rudy won't be able due to his loss of license.

Poor Donald. He just doesn't seem to be able to catch a break that he didn't pay for in advance.

Loser indeed.

Very soon to be a loser again in just 32 days. It's going to be glorious ✨️
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

Nice rant, hope it makes yinz feel better. The only thing it communicates to me is that the writer (and those here who agree with him) has a pressing need to find emotional satisfaction in smearing, belittling and falsely generalizing about everyone he disagrees with.

Well-educated folks have at least a cursory understanding of logical reasoning. They avoid deductive fallacies. By that measure, this guy can't be very well educated.

(False) Statement: All Trump supporters are ignorant losers.

(True) Observation: Peter Thiel and Elon Musk are Trump supporters.

(False) Conclusion: Peter Thiel and Elon Musk are ignorant losers.

Start with a false premise, end up with a false conclusion. Classic deductive fallacy.

But I won't waste my time urging TDS-afflicted folks to try to be more logical. They are inexorably drawn to snarky and emotional trump-hating rants in the same way a newborn is drawn to breast milk.

It doesn't matter how many times you point out to these folks that insulting voters is an extremely counter-productive campaign strategy. They can't stop it. They would rather lose elections than refrain from illogical insults.
https://www.linkedin.com/advice/0/wh...ive-fallacies#

"In order to ensure your critical thinking is not undermined by fallacies and your ability to persuade others with your arguments is not hindered, it is important to check the validity and soundness of your deductive arguments, evaluate the truth and relevance of your premises, and the logic and probability of your conclusions. Additionally, it is essential to avoid using emotional appeals, personal attacks, or vague terms that can distort or distract from your reasoning. Furthermore, it is beneficial to seek out reliable sources, diverse perspectives, and counterexamples that can challenge or support your claims. Finally, it is wise to be humble and open-minded, and to admit when you are wrong or uncertain. By following these steps, you can ensure your arguments are sound and your critical thinking is not undermined by fallacies."

(False) Statement: All Trump supporters are ignorant losers.

(True) Observation: Peter Thiel and Elon Musk are Trump supporters.

(False) Conclusion: Peter Thiel and Elon Musk are ignorant losers. Originally Posted by lustylad

Wrong. I disagree with these facts, so they are wrong. Wrong wrong wrong! Stop spreading lies!

Whatever that person's opinion is (or mine), doesn't mean you have the right to falsely claim that it is wrong!

Did I successfully MAGA? lol

Good grief!

So you agree with the premise "All Trump supporters are ignorant losers"?

You think it's merely an "opinion" that can't be proven wrong?

Do I really have to present facts about Peter Thiel and Elon Musk - i.e. their levels of education, wealth and real world achievements - to show that you and the premise are wrong?
Nice rant, hope it makes yinz feel better. The only thing it communicates to me is that the writer (and those here who agree with him) has a pressing need to find emotional satisfaction in smearing, belittling and falsely generalizing about everyone he disagrees with.

It doesn't matter how many times you point out to these folks that insulting voters is an extremely counter-productive campaign strategy. They can't stop it. They would rather lose elections than refrain from illogical insults. Originally Posted by lustylad
And you say this without the slightest hint of irony. Lol. How rich.
Good grief!

So you agree with the premise "All trump supporters are ignorant losers"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not every single trump supporter, but every single one of the red hat wearing, trump flag waving, J6 denying, "lock her up" chanting, election denying cretins who idolize him are indeed ignorant losers.

They need trump in their lives like a diabetic needs insulin. Just the scum of the earth.
Not every single trump supporter, but every single one of the red hat wearing, trump flag waving, J6 denying, "lock her up" chanting, election denying cretins who idolize him are indeed ignorant losers.

They need trump in their lives like a diabetic needs insulin. Just the scum of the earth. Originally Posted by tommy156

Every single intelligent Trump supporter that I know offline has changed their opinion of him this year. Die hard Republicans.

At this point, the only people who are supporting him and his policies (or concepts thereof) are, well, you get it....

LOSERS!
They need trump in their lives like a diabetic needs insulin. Originally Posted by tommy156
Just like you need Trump in your life to feed your TDS. Like a newborn needs breast milk. Oh wait, I already said that!
Every single intelligent Trump supporter that I know offline has changed their opinion of him this year. Die hard Republicans.

At this point, the only people who are supporting him and his policies (or concepts thereof) are, well, you get it....

LOSERS! Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
The only thing I "get" is that you think blowing up the font size helps prove your point. It doesn't.

Thiel and Musk still support Trump. Are you saying they're not "intelligent"?

The guy received 75 million votes last time around, and he is on track to collect more than that number on Nov. 5. Are you telling me NONE of those voters are "intelligent"?

You would make yourself look more intelligent if you could avoid such sweeping, mindless generalizations that are easily debunked.