Dear PAWGS

Dear PAWGS (phat ass white girls)

Browsing through the ever so trashy BP, I keep coming across lots of big booty white women, aka black mans kryptonite, but they seem to be NBA!!!! How can you be what we all look for and not be available!!! I love a phat budonkadonk, but damn, NBA? Shit!! We gotta do something bout that!!
Why try and change their preference?
  • D.G.
  • 07-06-2015, 04:49 PM
All those black people out of luck just reap what they sow. Point blank. Pimps thugs thieves the whole lot.
We gotta do something bout that!! Originally Posted by texas made
....Just what would that be?
This should be interesting.
Think before you type stupid shit
Think before you type stupid shit Originally Posted by jstone420
Yeah - don't post stupid shit when, with a little thought, you can post even stupider shit!
What's nba?
What's nba? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Not Brutha-Accessible
Think before you type stupid shit Originally Posted by jstone420
Meaning?
I wasn't talking to you Texas made but you have some on this site that are straight ignorant
I wasn't talking to you Texas made but you have some on this site that are straight ignorant Originally Posted by jstone420
Let me break it down for them:
Say you're a white male and you're into Asians, you search add after add, and you see the one! The one that makes your dick rip through denim. You want it, baaaaaaaad, you look at the pics over and over, then you get to the bottom of the add and it says "no white males"! What the fuck?!! Oh well what can you do?
I know! I know! *raises my hand erratically*

"Rant about it on a hooker site?"

Correctamundo, Venus. You are smarter than a fifth grader!

I bow.

*someone farts*
^^^^^

She has a BBC.....

What's the world coming to?

*someone farts* Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
It was either Russ or Dorthy.