Plenty of Money, Plenty of Refrences, Plenty of Time...Looking for a lady with Plenty of Sense.

• WTF
  • 09-30-2015, 06:34 PM
But I am not giving any of them up. They are none of your business. I'm looking for a lady that has the good sense not to be mind fucked by this three references bullshit.

One that will see me and keep her mouth shut about doing so. I pay top dollar for that type of lady. I do not want a person that does not have the good sense to see that I am not LE . She then decides to see me to explore if there is any chemistry between the two of us....if not, I pay the full rate and we have only wasted a bit of time, if that as I do not consider meeting a new friend a waste of time. If we click, even better...

I will not ask for a review special as I do not do reviews. If I do choose to review it will be by word of mouth to top notch clients , that like I , require discretion.

Does that type of lady even exist on eccie any longer?

Best Regards to you all...
Hi-5 WTF!

keeping it simple and honest and most importantly you are being NICE again ��

I kind of noticed no one comment when you are nice? is this a trick? Lol

Good Night WTF

P.S I'll see myself out of this thread
U ain't gone get no luv with a nasty attitude
Check you PM's WTF.
  • B Lee
  • 10-01-2015, 08:04 AM
OP,

Ladies ask for references to get assurance that you are respectful behind closed doors. You know this.

And you know you have met with ladies in the past and aggressively insisted on BBFS for the duration of the session. I know this.
  • WTF
  • 10-01-2015, 10:51 AM
OP,

Ladies ask for references to get assurance that you are respectful behind closed doors. You know this.

And you know you have met with ladies in the past and aggressively insisted on BBFS for the duration of the session. I know this.
Originally Posted by B Lee
Now that was the kind of lie i was looking for!

"aggressive bbfs for the duration of the session..."

Did you hear that in infoshare?

Who is your CPA provider partner B Lee that does taxes? Did she tell you that?
  • WTF
  • 10-01-2015, 11:14 AM
U ain't gone get no luv with a nasty attitude Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
and no one is gonna get my love with a nasty ass
No idea what this is all about.
omg...
  • WTF
  • 10-01-2015, 12:56 PM
No idea what this is all about. Originally Posted by crimson
It is a Social experiment.

In the Power of Suggestion...

I've had one lady (well I've had way more than one) PM me last night with "I'm your girl!"

Since that PM , this same lady, evidently has read something bad about me somewhere (infoshare, PowderRm) and PM'd me today "Never mind, you're not nice!"

Now keep in mind I saw this lady five years ago, had a nice time with her. She would text me to see if I wanted her to come back over.

She had forgotten our meeting five years ago...why? Because there was nothing significant to remember. No constant "aggressive bbfs for the duration of the session..." My guess is she would have remembered that.

But is you get certain ladies mad at you....they can , by the Power of Suggestion, put out some twisted alerts on you and most guys would never even be aware! Most guys....
She had forgotten our meeting five years ago...

....and most guys would never even be aware! Most guys.... Originally Posted by WTF
Could you all have met under different handles?

Sometimes that can happen, you know.

I'll give you some positive encouragement though .....

...... some ladies don't give a shit about the bad press from the past.
  • WTF
  • 10-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Could you all have met under different handles?

Sometimes that can happen, you know.

I'll give you some positive encouragement though .....

...... some ladies don't give a shit about the bad press from the past. Originally Posted by LexusLover
lol...thanks , I think.

I know they do not...my pm box has many a wonderful responses.
lI know they do not...my pm box has many a wonderful responses. Originally Posted by WTF
See! Holding that old, festered stuff inside is just poison for them, and resignation to the negative notion that folks don't change for the better.

(Money talks and bullshit walks!)
Interesting Read!
  • N.M.
  • 11-30-2015, 08:49 AM
Pick me, pick me!!

After reading this I feel disgusted by even holding conversations with you...

Yuck....

Stop engaging me in other threads, I no longer want to have any type of conversations with you in any way, shape or form.