Hitachi Magic Wand

Any ladies (or gents) that would like to share their Hitachi Magic Wand stories?

Let's make our own stories babe!
I know Yummy Marie, Dallas Rain, Victoria of Houston, Adventuress4U all have them... and enjoy them... we need their stories...
I'm honestly not a fan of it, it's way to strong. Makes me numb. I'll stick to tongue ��
hmmmmmmmmmmm I use mine in so many ways...for me & my men!

I have a trick that I do called a "milkshake"......it is where I use the hitachi on the end of your cock while sucking the soul outta your cock!
You crack me up. That does sound interesting. I need lessons �� QUOTE=DallasRain;1057470892]hmmmmmmmmmmm I use mine in so many ways...for me & my men!

I have a trick that I do called a "milkshake"......it is where I use the hitachi on the end of your cock while sucking the soul outta your cock![/QUOTE]
RoxyDDD and Houston Katrina use it too!
I dated an "exotic dancer" who was a great squirter...
But after multiple O's and squirts... she pulled the Hitachi out, and told me to back the fuck off... And she'd get her "REAL" orgasm that way...
Wasn't allowed even on the bed when she was using that...

She said it DID get her desensitized... So she always needed Hitachi for the "Real" orgasms...
But after multiple O's and squirts... she pulled the Hitachi out, and told me to back the fuck off... And she'd get her "REAL" orgasm that way...

She said it DID get her desensitized... So she always needed Hitachi for the "Real" orgasms... Originally Posted by BigTXRick
Which basically means her wand does it better than you.. Because if a man has what it takes then a woman doesn't need a plastic toy... Ijs
it's way to strong. Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
It can be strong but It worked wonders for me when I could not 'get there' In a whole 6months. The MW did the job fully after 6 months
It can be strong but It worked wonders for me when I could not 'get there' In a whole 6months. The MW did the job fully after 6 months Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Can I try to help you get there? 😁
You are one fine, beautiful woman!

She said it DID get her desensitized... So she always needed Hitachi for the "Real" orgasms... Originally Posted by BigTXRick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IzWBMIq9ko
Which basically means her wand does it better than you.. Because if a man has what it takes then a woman doesn't need a plastic toy... Ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This tells me you haven't experienced both kinds of orgasms...
Pity.. I figured you would know your body better in your line of work... Ijs...

<Scratching DM off TDL>
This tells me you haven't experienced both kinds of orgasms...
Pity.. I figured you would know your body better in your line of work... Ijs...

<Scratching DM off TDL> Originally Posted by BigTXRick
I know what orgasms are with a real dick sorry yours isn't long enough
I know what orgasms are with a real dick sorry yours isn't long enough Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I am still not certain you have actually read my posts...
How is your comprehension, honey?