Is AsianMarry RETARDED? AsianMaryEsq@gmail.com/832-682-7824

Is this booking assistant fucking retarded or what? I've been on txt with her for 4 fucking hours and she can't get 4 providers verified.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14...ighlight=hanna

Fuck Hanna, I will take my business somewhere fucking else
He texts her assistant for four hours, and wonders who the retard is.
Hey A hole. I am trying to be nice with her. English is not her first language so I am trying to be polite and not too pushy.

Just looking at your posts U don;t have shit to add so move the fuck on

He texts her assistant for four hours, and wonders who the retard is. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
at least he is angry
What if your references aren't responding?
:facepalmingidiot:
I'm sure you'll be taking your business elsewhere a lot as providers read your stupidity.
Try p411 it's where people who aren't idiots go to have quick references.
Actually one responded and the other 3 never got a request of verification from Marry which is fucked up.

Fuck p411. Wait till someone hacks p411 like Ashley Madison and all your personal shit is gonna be all over the internet. Just a matter of time

What if your references aren't responding?
:facepalmingidiot:
I'm sure you'll be taking your business elsewhere a lot as providers read your stupidity.
Try p411 it's where people who aren't idiots go to have quick references. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
P411 doesn't have any of your info if you're not an ass, and get invited on.
6 months invite and then what? And yes I am an arse

P411 doesn't have any of your info if you're not an ass, and get invited on. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Then you pay cash by mail and continue.
Boo hoo?
Ti's the season....J1
Is this booking assistant fucking retarded or what? I've been on txt with her for 4 fucking hours and she can't get 4 providers verified.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14...ighlight=hanna

Fuck Hanna, I will take my business somewhere fucking else Originally Posted by j1macmann
Hey A hole. I am trying to be nice with her. English is not her first language so I am trying to be polite and not too pushy.

Just looking at your posts U don;t have shit to add so move the fuck on Originally Posted by j1macmann
Actually one responded and the other 3 never got a request of verification from Marry which is fucked up.

Fuck p411. Wait till someone hacks p411 like Ashley Madison and all your personal shit is gonna be all over the internet. Just a matter of time Originally Posted by j1macmann
6 months invite and then what? And yes I am an arse Originally Posted by j1macmann
Hey A hole. I am trying to be nice with her. English is not her first language so I am trying to be polite and not too pushy. Originally Posted by j1macmann
You understand that English isn't her first language, and you're trying to be polite and not too pushy, yet in the title of this thread you ask if she's retarded. Someone has some issues and it isn't her.

Just looking at your posts U don;t have shit to add so move the fuck on Originally Posted by j1macmann

I only buy American pussy.
4 hours of patience is more than enough to be polite and respectful. O well

You understand that English isn't her first language, and you're trying to be polite and not too pushy, yet in the title of this thread you ask if she's retarded. Someone has some issues and it isn't her. Originally Posted by NOBODY60