Providers and hobbyist alike what's your favorite fantasy or session activity

So I have seen a few insights and thought I would start this post. I'm a PSE hunter and I think what makes you PSE is being a filthy aggressive cum slut and I'll have to say a few girls here totally rise to that occasion. To many times providers that are GFE try to convince you they are PSE and then once the session starts I am already trying to blast and dash. So here's the question. What is it that providers get you excited for and in a session that really turns you on. And for the fellow hobbyist what is your favorite thing that providers do? Feel free to add a fantasy here too never know maybe someone sees it and your dreams come true lol.
Ass clapping for 500 Alex.
  • cr76
  • 11-25-2015, 03:01 PM
I have do the school girl and the professor fantasy from time to time
Nice long DFK with body on body that leads to a BJ and then CG riding me till I explode. Always a pleasurable time.

Hands can roam freely. Usually after the first O so we both can enjoy a nice long grind. Gentle kissing that gives way to longer, deeper tongue action.

Fuck...now I'm horny...
Nice long DFK with body on body that leads to a BJ and then CG riding me till I explode. Always a pleasurable time.

Hands can roam freely. Usually after the first O so we both can enjoy a nice long grind. Gentle kissing that gives way to longer, deeper tongue action.

Fuck...now I'm horny... Originally Posted by HoustonDan
Damn me too ...
LOVE the DFK, lots of DATY leading to lots of 69. Definitely orally fixated. Love the long sensual GFE sessions, changing positions throughout, like to pick her up and have her ride while slamming her against the wall. Finish with CIM is always a bonus. Love a cum hungry slut.
I have do the school girl and the professor fantasy from time to time Originally Posted by cr76
Which one are you?
Recently was in an orgy. It was such a turn on to not know who was in me!
Blindfolded orgy or was it better to just keep your eyes shut???
Blindfolded orgy or was it better to just keep your eyes shut??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Blindfolded Threesome where two of the participants have never met before ... and don't get to take the blindfolds off ... until after ... Bingo!
I see!
  • mr666
  • 11-25-2015, 06:20 PM
I'd love it if the damn session would start on time.
I see! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
It's more fun if you can't see anything
Blindfolded orgy or was it better to just keep your eyes shut??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Too many penis' in my face blocking my view
Blindfolded Threesome where two of the participants have never met before ... and don't get to take the blindfolds off ... until after ... Bingo! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Hmm! Sounds fun! I'm down,