HELP! Providers and hobbyists late night creeping on this ugly ass Saturday night.

Anyone want to link up at the after hour or some shit?

PM me or ...?
I work at an after hours from time to time boo
We should do that one night... I'll bring the **** and the Nuvo.

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
^ Sounds like a nice Loud time to me....

Ijs...
We should do that one night... I'll bring the k*sh and the Nuvo. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
What's up with tonight
Party Time!! Im coming!!
  • bon69
  • 11-29-2015, 06:35 PM
Party!!! I got plenty of my ********** *******.

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
[Img removed]

Eccie Forum Guidelines
Not sure what the plan is but I'm sure interested in several of the ladies posting here...
Party... I'm all for it!
Oh yeah.I remember I said I'd like to get smashed with you & your home chick. Wish I'd caught this sooner because I was free that night.Welp missed out.I would have drunk all ya'll asses under the table.Hardest working liver in the galaxy lol =D