Your favorite way to spoil yourself

I have a birthday coming up, my thirtieth to be exact, and I have been contemplating how I should spend it, in addition to the usual trappings of friends and family of course.

I figure everyone has a favorite way they spoil themselves, I figure this might provide some inspiration.
Why just one day? Celebrate it like an ancient Roman and party all week long, making one day more decadent than the next!

Happy birthday and good luck!
Take a weekend cruise get legit massages every day while cruising.
  • cr76
  • 11-30-2015, 08:45 AM
Do what you like.

Do what makes you happy - eat at your favorite restaurant, do your favorite activities

I gotta Bday coming up myself and i'm trying to decide how to spend it.
Accidental should make it memorable since it will be the 30th. He should see a tranny midget that is into BDSM.
Go Skydiving,
Ride a Bull,
White Water Rafting.
  • cr76
  • 11-30-2015, 10:39 AM
Go Skydiving,
Ride a Bull,
White Water Rafting.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
these are some good ideas,

Get a big group of people and go paint balling.
A two hour session (high-end, extensive menu) with a smoken provider just old enough to be someone's grand daughter.

Elsewhere I have fantasized about a "legal age submissive Asian contortionist spinner under 5' tall".

That would spoil me.
I also got a birthday coming up. My 40th. I'm planning on getting two ladies from this site to help me celebrate. Then I plan to go to Hooters. Or I may go to Hooters first as I do enjoy fucking on a full stomach and with a buzz.
Take a weekend cruise get legit massages every day while cruising. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Legit massage?

You mean like this?

Go Skydiving,
Ride a Bull,
White Water Rafting.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Check,
Check,
and Check.

Next on the list...an awesome double.
I spoil myself by adding to my weapons collection....and because providers are a year round thing.

This year it was this...
One of those 7,000 massage recliners,
Best invention ever

Ohh, and party like it is 1999.
  • cr76
  • 11-30-2015, 04:06 PM
I actually like the idea of a really hot double or triple - since your turning 30.
Every birthday, I walk outside onto my balcony, piss over the edge, and then jerk one off onto the wall...

Good times...