Just Didn't Feel Right. ..

318****615 - a client, named M******, says he's 45yrs old, texted me. He wanted me to drive 3hrs to Longview Tx and do a date from 4am to 4pm or in morning from 11am to 11pm for 4000 cash. The only thing is he says don't wire no money for deposit or gas. I was heading past that particular area anyway, so i was considering it. When asking for references, he says he had 2. One of which he had no phone number for, but sent her Facebook name and profile pic, the other was a lady from Miami, that I looked up and couldn't find. When asking about his address, he wouldn't send it, nor would he verify that the address that I'd be visiting, was the same as the address on his drivers license. At that point, he began to get roughly aggressive, with what he want me to send him, (so now he's screening me) now the REAL HIM was coming out... Following my gut instincts, I nicely declined. He text back with the nastiest insults and said I liked line a ***** ****, to which I responded "I have more repeat clientele than you have ladies wanting to see u"! He completely pissed me off at that point, so I blocked him. I'm sharing this info, because I don't know what his intentions were. The whole thing was shady. I've been in this industry over 10 years, so following my instincts is natural. Something didn't seem right about him. He was a BP customer, (which is why I need to stop advertising there, it's become horrible! ) for those ladies that advertise there also.

Staff edit, Spice- Masked personal info and edited a drug reference.
Im sorry that happened. However, there is nothing here that presents a clear and present danger to members nor unfortunately is it an uncommon scenario for a guy to be a shady weirdo who gets mouthy when things go sideways.

This is more of an FYI on a client you never met. Moving this to Coed for further discussion.
  • cr76
  • 12-02-2015, 08:30 AM
Best that you trusted your gut
always go with your gut...not all $ is good $!
Wait you are in LongView? my EX GF is up there.. she was a damn good lay but a basket case
When guys ask me to drive without a deposit, I laugh.

Just sayin.

Glad you followed your gut.
Damn That ass is nice.
Better safe than sorry
I have bp chicks hang up on me if I ask if they have a pimp. One chick got mouthy & I was like "calm down I'm asking for my safety just like you ask things for yours."

I met up with none of those chicks. Go with your gut. You did the right thing. You probably would have ended up dead on the 9 O'clock news if you went.

He'd been like "BITCH I TOLD YOU TO SLAP ME 3 TIMES THEN STICK THE DILDO IN ME,NOT SLAP ME TWICE & STICK THE DILDO IN YOU!" *snaps your neck while standing in women's undergarments*
Lol, your kinda a sick fuck aren't ya?
Lol, your kinda a sick fuck aren't ya? Originally Posted by p98397
Nope, Just a normal guy with a few issues here & there. Nothing much to me.
We are all insane to varying degrees. So, naturally, some more than others.
We are all insane to varying degrees. So, naturally, some more than others. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Is there a list?
I'd like to think I could make the top ten.
Still behind kirby, but not by much I bet.
Why isn't the OP banned?
I don't know for sure, but isn't there like a 99% chance the OP outed a dude?

I mean, the dude's name was not masked originally, anyone that saw the post for the roughly 40 minutes it was up knows what it was. Maybe an amateur statistician can tell us just what the chances are of figuring out who this guy is and his address by the information provided.

NO tolerance my ass...

Un-fucking-believable...No actually it is believable.

It's the incompetence, inconsistency, excuse making and tolerance for this kind of piss poor moderating that's unbelievable.
good point.. if one of us had done it...