Encounter: OH2 Aliza is the 18 yo hottie you always wanted !!! (photos posted on oh2)

Date: January 6, 2019
Name: Aliza
User ID:: n/a
Phone: 512 862 7328
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...our-every-need
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: near frankford and ndt
Activities: see ros
Hair Length and Color: red with a little blonde, long and straight
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very pretty face, nice smile, slim lean body with smooth soft flawless skin, blue eyes, about 5'9" 145 lbs, 3 tats, no piercings, size A breasts with responsive eraser nips, long slim legs and firm perfect tight ass!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one Abe !! Nice visuals !! Good going Prez !
thank you SD!
She is a hottie!!!

Originally Posted by honest_abe
I think most guys would be stiff as a board after eating her out, so I understand overlooking the BJ!

Thank you Mr. President.
Nice review Abe. Thanx! The new picture posting policy sux but you should grace us with some rated "PG" pics (Hotties in Bra, Panties, Lingerie, etc) in your future ROS'. I'm sure it will be appreciated here. Visuals are always welcomed.
man i would love to post those pg rated photos here, but the new rules do not allow any photos taken during the encounter to be posted here!

therefore i post all visuals on oh2..
never mind found the oh2 review... damn a sweetie
  • Bry27
  • 01-08-2019, 10:06 AM
I think she is cbj only
man i would love to post those pg rated photos here, but the new rules do not allow any photos taken during the encounter to be posted here!

therefore i post all visuals on oh2.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Ok I double backed and re-read the policy instead of skimming thru it this time and it Sux even more. Our hands are tied. That was a hard pill to swallow. Anyways, Thanks Abe.
I didn't realize PG pics are now prohibited.

no matter, I can view the good shit on OH2! she is the only CBJ Provider I would even contemplate seeing, so that says a lot!
Another great review Abe, looks like I need to see her again.