Is it my Sayonara? maybe, maybe not.

Hi everyone,

Everyone knows that I'm a fan of change. Like Charles Darwin said "Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become."

Well, as with everything people come, people go (in this case, younger, perkier more willing-to-do-just about anything providers) – people’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past. I'm getting all philosophical here, but you all know what I mean.

I have been in this wonderful hobby for 6 or 7 years (IDK I lost count by now) During this time, I've gone from Studio girl, to indy, to HDH, to under the radar... From having multiple ads, to just a couple, to just my website, to now just P411 and word of mouth/reviews... From incall/outcall, to just touring, to just outcalls, to just incalls... From avarage rates, to ridiculous rates, to back to normal rates (thanks recession!) LOL... At any rate, I'm proud to say that in spite of all those changes I've always managed to remain myself, classy, drama free, polite and friendly to everyone (guys and girls)

Well, starting today I've made the decision of making another change to the way I run my hobby (You may look at my showcase to view what changes I'm refering to) ...and hopefully you guys will respect it... If not, well sayonara to them... My services although will still be available, they will be limited. I'm sure I will lose a large portion of fans, which is fine by me. All this years I've gotten away with running my business the way I always intended to...after all, it's my business, my body, my limits, my rules, my rates.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me all this years, those who had my back when others (who don't even know me) complained from anything like my pricey rates, to my faceless pictures, to my limited availability, etc. You know who you are... I never changed to please anyone other than myself, and I did just fine. I'm very proud of that and very thankful of those gentlemen who respected me.

Anyway, let me just close this post by saying..."It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”

THANK YOU ALL... ALWAYS AND FOREVER THE SAME OL' ME...
MUAH!!!! NINA MORETTI
Just read your showcase and trying to figure out the change....

Is it CBJ?

Never seen you, but wanted to....

Can you clarify for us who have never taken the plunge but wanted to... PiNk
I hope your not changing because I'm banned in chat because that would be a shame
As always, with STYLE. You are one of a kind, Ms. Moretti.
Just read your showcase and trying to figure out the change....

Is it CBJ?

Never seen you, but wanted to....

Can you clarify for us who have never taken the plunge but wanted to... PiNk Originally Posted by itsallpink
That is correct.

Thanks for your interest.
Nina
Hello nina from what i have read and heard from some of the fine gentlemen on this site wether in houston or dallas, you are class act. I have never had a pleasure of your company, but do hope to change that in near future.
I believe she just became hotter

Gorgeous Woman!
Darwin is an idiot.
Darwin is an idiot. Originally Posted by ironore
Does this mean you won't be coming to the ECCIE science fair?
And Nina,

You are absolutely one of the best people I've ever met in this hobby. Genuine is hard to find, and during our few visits I always felt as if I was with a person rather than a robot. Good luck with everything, you've got your head on straight, and at the end of the day I think you'll be way ahead of the game.

Now can I get grandfathered or something?
Joking, just joking, I seriously wish you well.
Nina,
Looking back over the years I've known you, I have seen the changes you speak of.
But there is one thing that has always remained constant with you.

Your strength of character and class. I have never seen that waiver.

Every moment I have spent with you I felt as if I was truly special.
A mere change in activities would never cause me to miss out on the loveliness of your company.

Luv ya babe,
and I'll see ya soon.

Clouddancer
Ms. Moretti, you've always been one of my favorites and when I first saw this post I thought "Oh, no, she's retiring!" Well, thank God! Never forget the time you were there when I needed someone. See you soon, Nina...stay beautiful, stay hot, BE YOU.
Shouldn't this threAD be in the ad forum?
I hope your not changing because I'm banned in chat because that would be a shame Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
LOL... no way! Nobody in this board or any board for that matter has to do with my decision luv.

Thank you,
Nina
Thank you everyone, I luv you all!!! You guys always manage to put a big pudding smile on my face... (as in the creepy jello pudding commercial, LOL)