Wedding Rings in Provider's Pictures

I'm not sure why, but I notice if a provider has (or appears to have) on a wedding ring in her pictures. I don't think it would keep me from seeing a lady I otherwise found desirable, but I'm wondering what the ECCIE's think about it.

So ladies, if you were married, would you leave your wedding rings on when getting your pictures made; and gents, does it make a difference to you if you think the provider is married?
There are other more important parts of her anatomy that I am looking at in her pictures other than her fingers, so I don't care.
Usually I have mine on when I am in a BCD session with a provider, so it does not bother me one bit.
This is actually a very interesting (and touchy) subject.
I personally dont giva flip because I'm just a horndog stuck in a provider's body ...but...I do know of several men who will NOT see a provider if they know/find out she is married, or has an S.O. I guess to each his own, but I think it's kind of funny actually.

The only ring I'm interested in, during a steamy rendezvous might be a cock ring...other than that I'm not too concerned.
No I wouldn't wear it at all, I'm not really a fan of jewelry with the exception of the occasional necklace...
if she is married that is her problem!!!!
at least she is not hiding it or deceiving her SO, like non providers do.
Don't put her on a pedastal....she is , as IP put it, a horndog, just like we are.
she is just smart enough to get paid for being one.
I dont like jewerly the only time I use them is when I go to special places
If I was happily married and a provider, I would display my rings proudly. How lucky can a woman get? A good husband and one who lets her have outrageous sex with other men...Jackpot!
If I was happily married and a provider, I would display my rings proudly. How lucky can a woman get? A good husband and one who lets her have outrageous sex with other men...Jackpot! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well said Reese!
As with many things, tattos, piercings, etc, if she does not wear a ring, no one will care. If she does wear one, some guys will find her more attractive others will find her less.
If I was happily married and a provider, I would display my rings proudly. How lucky can a woman get? A good husband and one who lets her have outrageous sex with other men...Jackpot! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I still want to marry you whether you snore or not!

I may be the lone pervert on this subject, but I love knowing that she is married or has a significant other. I'd like for him to watch me as I try to please his mate as long as he isn't try to beat my ass for it!
Reese - GOOD one!!
I dont have an so of any type. Yet i have to rings on my right hand. presents to myself. sometimes i get questioned about them, but there is nothing to hide. they are the only jewelry i wear now... earrings get caught on things.... and necklaces are just in the way and to easy to misplace one way or another...
<---- 16 proud years of marriage.. so ya.. i wear my wedding ring and my band, my husbands band on my finger.. my marriage don't have anything to do with sucking some guys dick..

Nothing against the op..i understand the question and get the reasoning behind it.. but ain't it funny how in such an immoral "world" the things that can concern us at times? lol

Much like the guys marital status doesn't matter..mine don't either... we can fuck and suck and dirty talk..

the only time wedding rings matter is when guys are trying to make this hobby more than it is.. the wedding ring is just more confirmation that yep.. after this hour and the $$ is on the table..she is going home to some other guy..until you call again..

unfortunately guys.. whether wedding rings are there or not..and whether she is married or completely single and available..she is still..going home at the end of that hour after the money is laid on the table..its the nature of the biz..

so ya.. this married woman wears her rings.. I earned it.. I don't stop being married just cuz im fucking some guy..
I use to wear mine, but I am no longer married or in a relationship.

Sometimes, when I go out in public, I will slip it back on to avoid the BS of being approached.

I have now learned that it attracts more attention and seems to be a challenge.

*ugh*