BANNED vs. SUSPENDED

Just a suggestion, but I think it would be beneficial to everyone if there was a differentiation between a permanent ban and a temporary suspension. I realize that the board has adopted the policy that they will not explain nor report disciplinary action, but I hate seeing "BANNED" next to a member's name and not knowing if they're ever coming back. It may have to do with my abandonment issues stemming from my mother leaving me in the produce section of Skaggs Alpha Beta when I was 5 years old.
  • hd
  • 07-12-2011, 02:18 PM
what about "gone away for awhile" and "never coming back" ?

Where are you living now since Skaggs is no longer?
I was taken in by migrant stockers and raised in Food Lion's meat department until its demise. I now wander between frozen food aisles looking for enough spare change to pay for my next HDH.
"Skaggs Alpha Beta"...wasn't that a sorority for hose monsters, drill bags and punch boards at SMU?
They all come back, some just have to use a different handle.
  • hd
  • 07-12-2011, 02:41 PM
I now wander between frozen food aisles looking for enough spare change to pay for my next HDH.
you know there are fruits and vegetables that can be had for much less, that's what I've been told!
and I remember hearing on the PA system...

and THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING SKAGGGS ALPPHHAAA BETAAAA....

sorry to hijack....just an x skanker beta guy .....

...need a price check on a 6 pak of Buttweiser beer...
LOL
I would give an example banned vs. suspended, but it would probably get me banned or suspended!
And I think we should also include "warned" on the list.