any Tips and tricks for BP

So I am asking this here because I think I can get some pretty good advice, now I will say with all of the truly beautiful providers in Dallas I can't believe anyone on here uses BP but it seems as if a few of you do. I live in West Texas and since it never fails that when someone great comes to town I am short of funds and when I am ready to play no one is around. So I was wondering when going through BP adds what should one look out for to spot the fakes?
1.pictures that you know there is no way it could be true, check tineye

2. google her number and see what it comes up with

3. follow your gut and do your research and you should be fine.
Google her number and check for 3 or 4 pages, not just the first few hits. If she has any reviews or other interesting links it will usually be a few hits down. Here's an example from a BP ad that actually says Google my name (alyssajayna). A few hits down are ECCIE links to some not so good reviews.
1. Just because a gal has fake pix does not mean she is ugly or a scammer. Some of the hottest BP girls I have met used fake pix to avoid being outted.

2. Be observant during the phone call and listen for red flags such as a hustle or ghetto background noises.

3. Be observant (and careful) when you show up. If the girl acts nervous or suspicious or is not acceptable looks-wise, make an excuse to go to your car (to get a condom) and then leave.

4. If you do make a great BP find of a girl with no history and/or fake pix, keep that gem to yourself - because once you post a review, her rates will go up and her availability will go down.