Reports say obama has covid. [sniffles]

But dont worry! moochelle tested negative! [of covid]
Five stars. For sure.

Go out and party like it was 2008!

He’s still getting more than you.
Five stars. For sure.

Go out and party like it was 2008!

He’s still getting more than you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

suddenly wd's post jumped from 2 likes to 4 .. wonder how that happened?

bahahahahhaaaaaa
Yeah, he says he has a soar throat. They don’t call her Big Mike for nothing!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
moochelles revenge! After barry looked at lightfoot.
Reports say obama has covid. [sniffles]

But dont worry! moochelle tested negative! [of covid] Originally Posted by winn dixie
and he was vaccinated.
and he was vaccinated. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And boosted.......
So was I. I had Covid, was vaccinated, and boosted, but still tested positive a couple months later.

But aside from a few sniffles, I had no problems.
The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting Covid. It keeps you off a ventilator.
... And has killed some people.

### Salty
moochelles revenge! After barry looked at lightfoot. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I am surprised he didn't turn to stone, lol.
The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting Covid. It keeps you off a ventilator. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I would buy that nonsense if everyone who wasn't vaccinated and caught covid was hospitalized and was on a ventilator but that isn't the case. Most people probably 80% or more recover from home.
Yeah, he says he has a soar throat. They don’t call her Big Mike for nothing!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

Ye Christ! ... "soar throat" - that's NOT how to spell it.

It's "sewer throat"!!!

#### Salty
Michele, i mean Michael, would Definately Relieve any Itch in Obama's Throat. It Works on it on a Daily Basis, Obama is a Definate Cock Smoker. How is he Parading that Hulk of a Thing around, Acting like it's a Woman. This Creature was being refered to as the First Lady. Obama was an Illegitimate President, because he wasn't Born in America and his Wife is a Man. How much more Deceptive can it get. Then the Cheeky NonAmerican Scumbag has the Cheek to Bring America to it's Knee's, in any way he can. Everything Done Since the Bush's, has been to Destroy America and Bring in the New World Order. All the Scheming and Scumbaging from the Bush's, Clintons, Obama, Biden and the rest, all for Nothing. They will be Screaming in their Basements, Performing their Satanic Rituals, trying to Change their Predicament, of all their Plans Failing. The Trillions of Dollars, Murders, Ritual Abuse, Risks, all for it to fall in a Heap. It's not over yet, but it's coming, i can Feel a Change Coming, where these Traitors are made Pay for their Decades of Treason, Theft, C**** Abuse, Regime Changes. They are Stuffed and they know it!