Texas Constitutional Carry…….No Big Deal

It has now been months since Constitutional Carry became Texas Law.

I can’t say that I have actually seen anybody openly packing heat anywhere.

If I carry, it’s concealed. I don’t want anybody know I am armed.

How about the rest of you. Has anybody seen a sudden surge of citizens openly carrying firearms around the community?
It has now been months since Constitutional Carry became Texas Law.

I can’t say that I have actually seen anybody openly packing heat anywhere.

If I carry, it’s concealed. I don’t want anybody know I am armed.

How about the rest of you. Has anybody seen a sudden surge of citizens openly carrying firearms around the community? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I believe 22 states have adopted this. Ohio just did.
There shouldn’t need to be laws passed to allow “constitutional” carry. Seems to me that if it’s in the constitution it’s already law and needs no further legislation.

On topic, haven’t noticed people walking around with six-shooters in a leg holster. I carry concealed, Alien Gear IWB and Ruger Max-9. You barley know it’s there, except a bit when driving.
There shouldn’t need to be laws passed to allow “constitutional” carry. Seems to me that if it’s in the constitution it’s already law and needs no further legislation.

On topic, haven’t noticed people walking around with six-shooters in a leg holster. I carry concealed, Alien Gear IWB and Ruger Max-9. You barley know it’s there, except a bit when driving. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I don't think a permit should be required to carry concealed or otherwise. If the Constitution says we the people have a right to keep and bear arms then to me that's your permit. All this other bullshit is just scenery.
Have not seen many open carries, though a couple empty holsters once in a rare while. I tend to agree with you that concealed is the best bet. Ohio did get it signed by the Gov. #23!

One side benefit of Constitutional Carry was that it pretty much got rid of "accidental exposure" of a firearm.

... Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
"State constitutional" carry.
Once the state law is there, you got the the above.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the nation wide crime spree? Way to go Democrats, you just armed a whole lot of Americans who just a few years ago, would never in a million years think of carrying a gun with your stupid crime policy of "keep turning them lose because it is just so inhuman to keep a human being locked up". SMFH.