Residential Outcalls in && around H*Town

Okay I have asked before but really didn't recieve the answer I needed ...

So Gentlemen && Ladies in the area
Are out calls in Houston && Surrounding areas in Demand ??
(feel free to pm if it includes location etc)
( Woodlands,Medical Center etc not the Galleria area)
&& if not ??why??

Trying to relocate here && feel more comfortable doing residential out calls. How do yall feel about safety / houses/ hotels etc...
Of course I screen but im just looking for alittle advice && guidance from the locals......

**If this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it but I would still like opinions on my question...

Thanks for they Looking out yall

• Trey
  • 05-10-2012, 11:54 PM
I mostly get outcalls. I like them, screen baby screen.
Yes the clear lake area
Everyone likes something different. Some guys like outcalls, some prefer incalls. Offer them both and hit as many bases as you can.
Prefer outcalls to my hotel room.
i do outcalls only now, but when I had an incall, it was fully stocked with toys, liquor and candles so I liked that because I could set my own mood. Can't really do that on outcalls, and guys don't think to set one for me most times. Most guys do outcalls to a hotel, some don't like to have providers at their home.
As a local resident, I prefer incalls. Although I work in Houston, I live a fair distance from town and a lot of providers would prefer not to drive that far. In addition, most providers I know prefer to host in their own location as they seem to feel a slightly greater sense of security for them.
NV, I don't know about outcalls, etc. But, if you move here, I'm marrying your ass...
NV, I don't know about outcalls, etc. But, if you move here, I'm marrying your ass... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Well luckily for you I did finally find a place here I like in SpringBranch area ...
Im not up for marrage but you can rent my ass by the hour lol
Thanks everyone , I have found my nitch && made h*town my home so Houston will be seeing alot of this Southern Queen .

<3 xoxo
i do outcalls only now, but when I had an incall, it was fully stocked with toys, liquor and candles so I liked that because I could set my own mood. Can't really do that on outcalls, and guys don't think to set one for me most times. Most guys do outcalls to a hotel, some don't like to have providers at their home. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

+1 the thing I love about in call is I can personalize alittle . I love candles ,toys,music, && dont even get me started on wine lol . Thanks for the advice some states are better than others for outcall but I am finding my way here .
+1 the thing I love about in call is I can personalize alittle . I love candles ,toys,music, && dont even get me started on wine lol . Thanks for the advice some states are better than others for outcall but I am finding my way here . Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
We're fortunate to have you with us....you'll do very well here.