-.-` been a while since i had to do this but issues with 48litreocola

been trying to keep nose clean for a while and then more bs lol

ladies not sure who is is 9/10 someone i have yet to see or refused to see for one reason or another

has claims of seeing me and claiming my unclean bill of health (tested 5/1/12) and surprise surprise clean

if anymore info arises i will PM info for all those who want it,

have a good morning everyone, see you later
not sure if i was allowed to post his SN or not sorry if it violated anything ;D
Don't be discouraged thinking we don't care sweetie...we care, we really do. At least, I am sure we will as soon as someone shows up to translate this shit for us.
Moved here and yes handles are ok to put on blast just no real world info.
I have been trying to keep my nose clean for a while and then more bs...lol.

Ladies, I'm not sure who he is 9/10 someone i have yet to see or refused to see for one reason or another

has claims of seeing me and claiming my unclean bill of health (tested 5/1/12) and surprise surprise clean

if anymore info arises i will PM info for all those who want it,

have a good morning everyone, see you later Originally Posted by sleeping_eevee
Fuck it. I tried but I give up. I can't decipher the 9/10 thing.

Wakeup?
"9 in 10 chance," boardman
I've been trying to keep my nose clean for a while and then here comes more bs... lol.

Ladies, I am not sure who 48litrecola is but it's a 90% chance he is someone I have yet to see or refused to see for one reason or another.

He has claims of seeing me and claiming my unclean bill of health (I was tested 5/1/12) and surprise surprise I'm clean!

If any more info arises I will PM info for all those who want it.

Have a good morning everyone, see you later Originally Posted by sleeping_eevee
Not as good as Wakeup but it was the best I could do.

Thancks for the help DG. How in the hell did you figure that out?
  • Trey
  • 05-11-2012, 03:39 PM
He paid the $1.99 for the app you must of got the free version.
Fuck shit damn. I just checked. The hooker math converter is only available with paid upgrade.
Best paid app ever!

Still waiting on satin's SC app though.
I have no idea what she's talking about either, but he's tried to contact me so I guess I'll scratch him of the list.. I'd rather just avoid the drama altogether.