Luck in finding this girl

Im posting this here hoping that a girl I spent some time with might see it and respond. Im looking for a girl that I picked up at the IHOP on 59S and took to the Grand Palace Inn off of the Southwest Freeway Friday mid-morning around 10:30. She was driving a small black SUV (Honda I think). If out there please contact me by PM as I would like to fuck you again. Heres hoping I get lucky. LOL
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Dam my deja vu is kicking in something fierce.
I don't get it....
Damn man, I know that feeling. Good luck, and get the contact info next time.
Damn man, I know that feeling. Good luck, and get the contact info next time. Originally Posted by animitasenthe
If I get the contact information.......I will write in on a piece of paper and leave it in my truck.

If I leave it in my truck.......I will be driving down the road one day with my SO in the tow and notice the slip of paper setting out in full view for her to see.

If my SO can see it.......I will attempt to slide the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice where the SO can't see it.

If I slip the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice.......it will slide into one of my dashboard A/C vents.

If the piece of paper is in one of my dashboard A/C vents.......it is going to make a buzzing sound every time I turn on my A/C.

If my A/C makes a buzzing sound every time I turn it on.....I am not going to turn on my A/C (because who wants to listen to a buzzing sound all day?)

If I don't turn on my A/C.......I am going to sweat like a fat pig.

If I sweat like a fat pig.......I am going to lose weight and become all buff and shit.

If I become all buff and shit.......I will take all of NaNs whores away from him.

If I take all of NaNs whores away from him........NaN is going to bitch and moan on here like a pussy.

If NaN bitches and moans on here like a pussy.......I am going to tell him to fuck off and go eat some pancakes at IHOP.

If NaN goes and eats pancakes at IHOP.........he is going to find the hooktard before I do and not pass me the information

So, I thinck I will just ask for the information here...........if you don't mind.....ijs.
If I get the contact information.......I will write in on a piece of paper and leave it in my truck.

If I leave it in my truck.......I will be driving down the road one day with my SO in the tow and notice the slip of paper setting out in full view for her to see.

If my SO can see it.......I will attempt to slide the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice where the SO can't see it.

If I slip the piece of paper in a dashboard crevice.......it will slide into one of my dashboard A/C vents.

If the piece of paper is in one of my dashboard A/C vents.......it is going to make a buzzing sound every time I turn on my A/C.

If my A/C makes a buzzing sound every time I turn it on.....I am not going to turn on my A/C (because who wants to listen to a buzzing sound all day?)

If I sweat like a fat pig.......I am going to lose weight and become all buff and shit.

If I become all buff and shit.......I will take all of NaNs whores away from him.

If I take all of NaNs whores away from him........NaN is going to bitch and moan on here like a pussy.

If NaN bitches and moans on here like a pussy.......I am going to tell him to fuck off and go eat some pancakes at IHOP.

If NaN goes and eats pancakes at IHOP.........he is going to find the hooktard before I do and not pass me the information

So, I thinck I will just ask for the information here...........if you don't mind.....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
LMAO!
So that buzzing sound in my A/C may not be an alien after all?

So, I thinck I will just ask for the information here...........if you don't mind.....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Man on a mission to find that kitty he hit.
Just go back to Ihop, you might get lucky again..you might have to buy her some more pancakes though.

Putting up her description on the IHOP bulletin board or offering the employees a cash incentive will probably help along with posting a description of her at the Grand Palace Inn. She probably frequents both on a very regular basis. You can also review the security tapes at IHOP to see if you can get a better description of her car or license plate number. Posting a more detailed description of her here will probably identify her since I am sure lots of guys frequent both establishments and some may have with her. It seems a lot of guys are looking for that very girl.
  • bbkid
  • 05-15-2012, 05:29 PM
I'd give you her number, but I don't want to.
There is a tranny in that area that fits the description you gave. Same car too.
Who fucked whom?
Im posting this here hoping that a girl I spent some time with might see it and respond. Im looking for a girl that I picked up at the IHOP on 59S and took to the Grand Palace Inn off of the Southwest Freeway Friday mid-morning around 10:30. Originally Posted by dearhunter
IHOP?????

You told me you met her at Taco Bell.

For the want of a nail...the war was lost! ijs....