sport fucking?

What does sport fucking mean?
Having fast paced enthusiastic sex for fun
All real sports involve a ball....therefore wouldnt the term "balling" apply here?
Oh and yeah, I enjoy a long distance sport fuck as much as the next guy or girl.
Two or more bodies dripping with sweat and out of breath is how you know youre doing it right!
Wow, ok. Note to self: Apparently, urbandictionary contains Everything they never taught me in school! Lol
Note to NG: google.com, and ECCIE search are your friend...
My problem with eccie search is that if you try to do a search for something with 2 words or more, you get results for one word or the other, not a 2 word together specific search? Same goes for short abbreviations, like when I searched for ss or bng. It said no results? And I'm talking worldwide site search, not just limiting my search to Houston.
My problem with eccie search is that if you try to do a search for something with 2 words or more, you get results for one word or the other, not a 2 word together specific search? Same goes for short abbreviations, like when I searched for ss or bng. It said no results? And I'm talking worldwide site search, not just limiting my search to Houston. Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Same complaint. Is there no way to search for something like busty AND asian in a Boolean fashion?

It's also not very good at including parts of words like if someone's name is 'leanne', you can't search for 'anne' and expect it to find it.