If cum was sweet would more providers swallow?

Im pretty balanced with my diet. You are what you eat. So cutting out processed foods and getting more organic veggies and fruits makes sprem sweet. So would more providers be willing to swallow a nutritious and delicious load? I know a most have their reasons why they don't but can change that?
Im pretty balanced with my diet. You are what you eat. So cutting out processed foods and getting more organic veggies and fruits makes sprem sweet. So would more providers be willing to swallow a nutritious and delicious load? I know a most have their reasons why they don't but can change that? Originally Posted by bruceleeroy
I'm just curious how is it that you know what sperm tastes like
+1
I'm not curious one bit.
I do a little thing called research. I read. I read men s health, livestrong.com, webmd. I read about heart healthy diets. do I know what cum taste like, no. but my source of information is backed by science.
I had an ex who didn't mind the taste, but it was the texture that bugged her. Maybe that's a big reason why.
I doubt if it would matter.
I don't even think about the "taste'....my motto is "it's yummy and so warm in my tummmy'! lol
I am not one to swallow. BUT if there was some sort of guarantee that everyone was drinking enough orange juice and the cum was sweet, I would have no problem saying YUM!!
EWw! I think I would prefer steak flavor. Anything that isn't cum flavor would make me throw up. If you really think your cum tastes like pineapples because you ate one yesterday you are out of your mind. I am not going to swish your cum and let you know what notes I taste. Mm..undertones of a big mac. Yuccck!
EWw! I think I would prefer steak flavor. Anything that isn't cum flavor would make me throw up. If you really think your cum tastes like pineapples because you ate one yesterday you are out of your mind. I am not going to swish your cum and let you know what notes I taste. Mm..undertones of a big mac. Yuccck! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

I don't even think about the "taste'....my motto is "it's yummy and so warm in my tummmy'! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is a great answer
Cum dose not taste the same. But I love all flavor smoothies lol keep eating your fruit and veggies. Some will like it others will love it.
Cum dose not taste the same. But I love all flavor smoothies lol keep eating your fruit and veggies. Some will like it others will love it. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
ditto---and if you do not like cum....give it to me!! lol
I am not one to swallow. BUT if there was some sort of guarantee that everyone was drinking enough orange juice and the cum was sweet, I would have no problem saying YUM!! Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
EWw! I think I would prefer steak flavor. Anything that isn't cum flavor would make me throw up. If you really think your cum tastes like pineapples because you ate one yesterday you are out of your mind. I am not going to swish your cum and let you know what notes I taste. Mm..undertones of a big mac. Yuccck! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Cum dose not taste the same. But I love all flavor smoothies lol keep eating your fruit and veggies. Some will like it others will love it. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Now...if is a way to make it taste like chocolate...might get some serious attention from the gurlz...HA.!