for the ladies. A how to Fellatio vid

I've only made it 8 minutes through this, and I have to go, but what I've seen is awesome, lol!

She's actually a really good teacher, regardless of the subject matter.

Thanks for sharing that.

I do think that one of the things a provider absolutely has to know to be successful is how to give a good blow job. I always think of things I would have as a classroom environment if there was such a thing as a Provider U, and giving a great blowjob would absolutely be critical.

Anyway, regardless of anything else, that was highly entertaining to watch her teach, and that's what I come on this board for more than anything else...to be entertained. So, again, tip of the hat to you.
  • Trey
  • 03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
That was cool. Wish my chick would watch it she can't suck dick for shit.
That must have been fun to film. Where is the blooper reel??
Pretty entertaining clip.

Not a fan of CBJ though. lol.
Disgusting, if you ask me. The sound alone would make my c__k turn soft! Gentle slurping is nice. She sounds like a Kirby vacuum cleaner at warp speed! And a black plastic c--k! Give me a break!
For a moment there I thought I was getting the audio to Paranormal Activity..........Damn.....lol

That shit she is doing won't work for everyone.......myself included.
11:37 scared me.
I thought the website was: www.pimpedoutho.com.
The sounds she makes do annoy me. I showed my SO this and she said "what are you trying to say??". Oops.
Trey set up a random email and send her the link
Why does she sound like a dying animal?
^^^^^^ Because she really isn"t that good
Typical Cosmo magazine "365 ways to please your man" bullshit. I've taken the liberty of stream-lining down to three:

1. Make me cum. Don't act shocked or disgusted when semen exits my body.
2. Shut the fuck up.
3. Don't ask for more money. I gave you all you're getting.