~~~ any interest in ZOE???~~~

Hello Gentlemen in H town! I would LOVE to make a trip to Houston but would like to know if I would peek anyones intrest?!? Please pm me and let me know! I plan to make a trip in a day or two! Love to treat you men to a lil taste of Zoe....

Attachment 200217
Zoebee, first of all, put some pics on your showcase that don't require a magnifier to see what you look like. It is a tough market right now, so be prepared to offer some specials to make it worth your while. I think you'll do OK.
  • bbkid
  • 03-06-2013, 07:03 AM
You're asking - - I'm answering.
imho, it might be best if you and your cbj stay where you are. ijs

(btw: your pics, as small as they are, do show a very nice looking lady)
or thanks for the welcome!
and bbkid maybe u should just keep ur(edit by staff -JaD ) mouth shut if u have nothing good to say! everyone has their preference...and mine is
(edit by staff -JaD )
and bbkid maybe u should just keep ur(edit by staff -JaD ) mouth shut if u have nothing good to say! everyone has their preference...and mine is (edit by staff -JaD )
Originally Posted by zoebee
Does this mean DATY is out too?

Seriously though some larger pics and turning the attitude down a notch might help.
and bbkid maybe u should just keep ur (edit by staff -JaD ) mouth shut if u have nothing good to say! everyone has their preference...and mine is (edit by staff -JaD )
Originally Posted by zoebee
You just speculated on a medical condition of a member. That's a no-no, you might have some points or a vacation coming.

You're damn fine, and you'll probably do fine here. But bbk isn't kidding about the cbj. That's a big drawback for a lot of the established and reputable members on this board. I think he was trying to be helpful, fwiw.
Well there you have it. I am busy the next few days so couldn't book anyway, however, cbj is a deal breaker for me and many others. Good luck, though.
Let's keep things civil here please.....

JaD
I don't see why you shouldn't come down this way once you know for a fact you will have enough hobby folks that will see you. As far as me, I stopped seeing providers that only do CBJ and if you look at all my reviews, they are all BBBJ...again just my preference.

The best of luck to you and if you do make it here, hope you will enjoy Houston.
hell yes come on down
Hmmm....pretty feet.
  • linux
  • 03-06-2013, 02:07 PM
If you're CBJ I would suggest not coming to Houston.
Please post larger photos & reply to texts. I already texted you two days ago
  • bbkid
  • 03-06-2013, 02:40 PM
If you're CBJ I would suggest not coming to Houston. Originally Posted by linux
Careful my bud, I got all bitched out for saying that. :-)

Funny how women ask questions, and then when they don't get the answers they want, it gets messy. lmmfao