gift cards for donations

Sometimes on providers showcases I see them put things they like and they answer with gift cards.. I have also seen providers write on their showcase in their biography that they are willing to trade cash donation for gift card of equal amount. I guess my question is are you wanting retail store gift cards, restaurant gift cards, Amex gift cards..etc
I swear to sweet baby Tebow if I see another gift card alert...
Sometimes on providers showcases I see them put things they like and they answer with gift cards.. I have also seen providers write on their showcase in their biography that they are willing to trade cash donation for gift card of equal amount. I guess my question is are you wanting retail store gift cards, restaurant gift cards, Amex gift cards..etc Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
I can only give my opinion. When we create a showcase it has an option for desired gift. I prefer a gift card. It can be any gift card you would like to give. As for excepting in exchange for cash donation for my time that's something I would never do.

Happy Holidays!

Alyssa
I swear to sweet baby Tebow if I see another gift card alert... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
No kidding.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...errerid=118368
+1 LD. This is a cash business folks.
Where in his post is he saying anything about "Alert"? He is asking for instance like if you look at my showcase under preferred gift I answered gift card.

Maybe he is just trying to figure out what the moaning about them is, if providers do list them as a preferred gift.

Hope your day was great lilmynx69!:-)
there several alerts written by girls who have been husltled by the gift card scam. If it's an extra gift it's no big deal, but taking one as payment for a session is jusr downright idiotic.
bring cash for session and gift card as tip. got it!!
How in the world does someone scam you on a gift card. When I leave a gift card I call the 1-800 # on the back of the card and verify the total with provider right next to me... Lux daphne, maybe you are just naïve and think all hobbyist are legit and don't check it before they leave.
Tbone--- a gift card is the same thing as cash... At least that is what restaurants and retail stores tell me
+1 LD. This is a cash business folks. Originally Posted by tbone77494
+2 LD
How in the world does someone scam you on a gift card. When I leave a gift card I call the 1-800 # on the back of the card and verify the total with provider right next to me... Lux daphne, maybe you are just naïve and think all hobbyist are legit and don't check it before they leave. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
Me, naive? Not in a while...
Search for yourself. Anybody who takes a gift card or a check in lieu of cash shouldnt complain with all the available info on the board.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-12-2013, 11:27 PM
I recieved plenty of visa gift cards and cards for retail stores with no bad experiences. I screen my cards like I screen my clients
Kewl. But you have been forewarned so no boo hoos.
Me, naive? Not in a while...
Search for yourself. Anybody who takes a gift card or a check in lieu of cash shouldnt complain with all the available info on the board. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Did someone just call Luxury Daphne "naive"? DearHunter called me naive in a thread once...once and only once. I almost spat on my iPad.

But calling LD naive is even better.