Repent

• Deke
  • 10-16-2014, 10:00 AM
I know I will only be slammed for writing this but, I do not condemn anyone. I am a sinner. Think about your eternal salvation before it's too late. Hell "is" and will be real for many. Change and be forgiven before it's too late!! Don't spend eternity in hell just for a few short lasting kicks.
Haha you want to repent now after fucking 37 plus females while married. Too late, you already sinned. We all see you in hell when you get there.
I know I will only be slammed for writing this but, I do not condemn anyone. I am a sinner. Think about your eternal salvation before it's too late. Hell "is" and will be real for many. Change and be forgiven before it's too late!! Don't spend eternity in hell just for a few short lasting kicks. Originally Posted by Deke
you go first..
We live in Texas. Hell can't be much hotter than our summers.
I was wondering if he was for real on posting this, maybe he changed his ways and asked for forgiveness and quit the hobby
You are absolutely right....you will be slammed.
God and I talk a lot . . .mostly about religious nuts that have screwed up his good name.
I was wondering if he was for real on posting this, maybe he changed his ways and asked for forgiveness and quit the hobby Originally Posted by TXGENT
in this post from 3 weeks ago, he states (#25) he is "overqualified" for FS.. maybe that's the first step towards repentance?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055845349

of course, since then he's had a hankering for Joni... maybe FBSM's don't fall under the SIN umbrella?
I might take you a bit seriously, if you had asked publically for your account to be terminated, stating you have repented in order to follow the King of Kings.. and then posted this message.. I have the feeling you were baptized, you went under the water as a sinner, and came up a wet hypocrite..
FYI......for all of those who will be going to hell because of the sins you have committed (especially in this hobby world) I will be the HEAD bartender down there (see what I did there).
You will recognize me by the red horns, 8 inch stilettos and a monkey on my shoulder.

First drink is on me!

Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby
Deke, are trying to deke us out of position? Is ISIS making you post this? Or were you loaded when u posted this?

<<<<See those legs? I'll catch all the Hell coming my way for them.
Moved to sandbox.
I know I will only be slammed for writing this but, I do not condemn anyone. I am a sinner. Think about your eternal salvation before it's too late. Hell "is" and will be real for many. Change and be forgiven before it's too late!! Don't spend eternity in hell just for a few short lasting kicks. Originally Posted by Deke
Congratulations! You have been brainwashed by the modern day Nazi Party (otherwise known as "organized religion") who wants you to believe that anything you do that brings you pleasure is a sin and will condemn you to hell. Don't worry man, enjoy your life. God by definition (look up the Ontological Argument) MUST be pure, perfect, loving, diving and forgiving NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. So enjoy your life and rest assured God loves you even if you screw up. Would you want anything less for your own children? Of course not, so ask yourself, are you better than God?

Do yourself a favor and quit going to church. God isn't there. Go for a motorcycle ride, go for a hike, enjoy a sunset, play with your kids, make love to someone you care about. THAT is where God is.
Do yourself a favor and quit going to church. God isn't there. Go for a motorcycle ride, go for a hike, enjoy a sunset, play with your kids, make love to someone you care about. THAT is where God is. Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
There are not enough +'s to cover this.
I was wondering if he was for real on posting this, maybe he changed his ways and asked for forgiveness and quit the hobby Originally Posted by TXGENT
I wonder that too. If it's the case I wish him the best. Will never criticize someone for trying to live a Godly life. I fully believe in God and that Jesus died for my sins. I know several people here that are Christians. Just because we hobby doesn't make us bad people, but rather sinners who are weak.

2 areas I don't joke about - religion or my family.