I need to keep myself busy for Valentine's day

I hate this holiday when your single. Wish I had a bf or fuck buddy to keep me company
Dont think this would be the appropriate section to seek that sweetie lol
Yea she knows that providers do this to get quick attention but when you do it on accident they give you infractions..type shit
Lol!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just need my friend Ben 💸
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just need my friend Ben 💸 Originally Posted by Misty S
That part !!
Moved to the correct forum where you can discuss how Valentines Day is the most loneliest, depressing holiday and time of the year.

With the exception of Ben & Jackson or Ben & Jerry.

I've stated my opinion per Valentine Day's before with everyone....several times, in fact (NOT a fuckin' holiday btw....Thanksgiving...Christma s...Easter...4th of July....those are Holidays....)

But Valentine's Day is a well-meaning but over-commercialized "occasion" that has been shoveled upon people (primarily aimed at men as we would all attest) by the greeting card industry (ie: those capitalists over at Hallmark), the chocolatiers of the world (Godiva...Whitman's / Russell Stover's...), and the florists of the world.

As example, this year alone, Americans will spend:

$2 Billion on flowers

$1.7 Billion on candy

$1 Billion on cards

$4.3 Billion on jewelry

You can't turn on the tv..radio...or internet...without being bombarded with non-stop ads....it's complete insanity imo. Relationships can be and often are filled with enuff stress as it is....adding more (in the form of having to make sure you "do your part") can make one very cranky.

I would like to begin a campaign that National Cheeseburger Day take it's place. The love for the charcoal-grilled cheeseburger.....oh, yum...how can that be a bad thing? Vegans for opt for a soy or quinoa burger (with non-dairy cheese, naturally). How much happier would and could everyone be? I mean, everyone other than Hallmark, of course....

So, if you take a girl to a greek restaurant for Valentines dinner. Will she get the hint?
Ashlyn Im available for the fuckbuddy slot
We get them flowers and chocolate and bling bling and nice dinners on Valentine's Day.

Are they going to repay us on March 14th?
Have a Happy Valentine's Day my love💜
I hate this holiday when your single. Wish I had a bf or fuck buddy to keep me company Originally Posted by Ashlynn.Sinns
Well go get one, you have the power of the pussy.