CBJ is really that big of a deal?

So will a provider explain the whole "I don't BBBJ for my safety, but yes you can DATY..." Originally Posted by humzinger
That's the type of shit that needs to stop. Unfortunately it won't because guys aren't satisfied if they can't DATY, even if they don't get BBBJ or CFS.

I always say that type of provider is playing you. Y'all don't see it like that though.
CBJ is your choice and our choice not to see you. Some guys don't mind, i personally do, GFE never includes CBJ....i think that is false advertising...just my opinion...But I don"t hold against you, but a lot of you to read more to understand the condom doesn"t do a thing for a lot of things you are afraid of on a CBJ, besides the taste of spunk
I'll see a cbj'er, but her ass better be fucking WORLD CLASS, thick thighs, and all the other shit that I like. As a peruser of BP, cbj's are almost automatic. I accept that notion and move on. That said, it IS a pleasant surprise going in, expecting a 'boring old, token cbj', but all of a sudden feel a warm, wet bare mouth, bobbing up and down, taking in the wood.
I could care less one way or the other. Either is fine, or neither. Honestly, I am not that much into BJ's anyway, and I generally either cut that part short, or skip it all together. It has never done much for me. I enjoy DATY, but am totally indifferent on the BJ.
CBJ is the only instant deal-breaker for me, followed by not enough money for the donation required.

For me, GFE means what I WISH my GF would do . . .and BBBJ tops the list. I'd like Greek too, bot that is negotiatable.

In the old days (very old days) of a truely monagamous matrriage, bare-back everytghing was the norm . . (.sigh)