Eccie screening for men

I'm sure this has been asked once or maybe a million times but, would Eccie ever consider some way to screen the men? Something similar to 411 that we could use as a reference? I've been using Eccie for several years but it still can be a pain in the ass to get screened if I have either not been active (rare) or more likely, have been seeing different girls so no one girl knows me really well. I also don't like to keep relying on the same one or two girls to vouch for me all the time.
I really like Eccie and think it would be a big upgrade that a lot of us would pay for.
Why would icky want to get into screening? Can you imagine the cluster fuck if icky cleared a fucktard and he went ape shit? Not even thincking about the logistics, LE ... the liability issue would kill the thought pretty quick.
I think even if Eccie did its own screen. Most provider would still use other info for their own screening process. Having P411 and or another screening site alone with current references is something we hobbyist are going to just have to put up with.
  • Old-T
  • 08-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Why not use a system that is already up and running to do just that, I.e. P411 or D-C? Why do you think a screening division run by ECCIE would be any better?
Why not use a system that is already up and running to do just that, I.e. P411 or D-C? Why do you think a screening division run by ECCIE would be any better? Originally Posted by Old-T
B/C I think the OP thinks in terms of one stop shopping (sort of).

P411, Date Check and all the other services are P4P. They are also expensive P4P sites as well. While, I'm not naive to think if ECCIE got into the screening biz that it would be gratis; however, I do think an ECCIE screening process could probably be done cheaper than what some of the other services cost.

Also, here's one thing to consider, no screening service is 100% fool proof. After talking to dozens of providers about this very topic, I get the sense that most rely on their gut instinct over any other method of screening.
  • Old-T
  • 08-10-2014, 10:12 PM
I can understand that, but to some degree I value having some semi-independent cross-checking with P411 and here. Along with that I don't consider P411's price steep at all for the convenience and value I have gotten.
You see the cast of characters that responded to your post - This is the best that ECCIE has to offer - You don't think that ECCIE really wants to take responsibility for vouching for them, do ya???
You see the cast of characters that responded to your post - This is the best that ECCIE has to offer - You don't think that ECCIE really wants to take responsibility for vouching for them, do ya??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Thanks for replying all. I was thinking "one stop shopping" for convenience. I have to be honest, I have never been a member of 411. I always used them to cross check providers and to see 411's menu section of the providers profile. I don't see that any more. I guess it's just for paid members now.
I actually wouldn't mind paying for 411. I guess I always thought it would be a pain to do it anonymously. But again I don't know.
I really would like the convenience of being "cleared" when communicating with the girls.
You see the cast of characters that responded to your post - This is the best that ECCIE has to offer - You don't think that ECCIE really wants to take responsibility for vouching for them, do ya??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Amen
I don't think any website wants to take the risk of screening. It can, however, facilitate providers providing screening or reference info and leave it up to the provider community to do it, similar to 411.
B/C I think the OP thinks in terms of one stop shopping (sort of).

P411, Date Check and all the other services are P4P. They are also expensive P4P sites as well. While, I'm not naive to think if ECCIE got into the screening biz that it would be gratis; however, I do think an ECCIE screening process could probably be done cheaper than what some of the other services cost.

Also, here's one thing to consider, no screening service is 100% fool proof. After talking to dozens of providers about this very topic, I get the sense that most rely on their gut instinct over any other method of screening. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Very well stated and accurate! My gut is always what I follow and go by more than any other source of info but I must say that I do really love P411 and the service and convenience is provides as well.
I actually wouldn't mind paying for 411. I guess I always thought it would be a pain to do it anonymously. But again I don't know.
If you have two solid provider references, getting set with a P411 account is painless. Not to mention, there is a six month free trial for new applicants with two references. No credit card needed, no strings attached!

If you have two provider references, fill out our short form here for the six month trial:
P411 Client Application - Two References

Or, fill out the regular client application here, if you do not have two references:
P411 Client Application

ECCIE is great for what it does (reviews/discussions/showcases), and (imo) P411 is excellent for what it does (screening/provider search). The two work hand in hand.

Hope to see you join us soon!

Always,
Gina
If you have two solid provider references, getting set with a P411 account is painless. Not to mention, there is a six month free trial for new applicants with two references. No credit card needed, no strings attached!

If you have two provider references, fill out our short form here for the six month trial:
P411 Client Application - Two References

Or, fill out the regular client application here, if you do not have two references:
P411 Client Application

ECCIE is great for what it does (reviews/discussions/showcases), and (imo) P411 is excellent for what it does (screening/provider search). The two work hand in hand.

Hope to see you join us soon!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina, when did you start giving the free six-month trial? Very good idea!
There is a private social networking site called certifiedtoprovide.com that is like facebook for our community and they screen all of their applicants before allowing them access to the site. This in my opinion helps the members (providers and hobbyists) feel safe in a private environment. Of course, as with any site, screening using different methods as with ECCIE, P411, etc. is always extra assurance that your hobby experience will be an awesome one! No matter what site you are on, you have to do your homework.