Natchitoches Section

Any plans for a Natchitoches section? With the university there, I'm sure that some are working their way through college.
A section for Natchotoches has been discussed by staff in the past. Basically there's not enough specific demand for the area.

I can't disagree that there may be a some gals trying to supplement their income between classes. But there's never been any evidence.

If there are any young ladies down in Natch, I for one would LOVE for them to join our little corner of the internet. If we get enough activity we might be able to add a subforum for their ads. The same holds true for Monroe.

HID
I sometimes see guys ask about Monroe Providers, also. I know most of the La Tech Ladies are too snobby and have old money to need to do something like this but Monroe would be a good board. Eastern Mississippi, Northern Arkansas, Central and Western Louisiana? Just a thought.

Hugs
*A*
Hell what about Alexandria/pineville area ...come on LSUA and the cajun twin cities????
We have an official provider of Natchitoches now.... Can I apply for moderator for the upcoming forum? :-D

http://shreveport.backpage.com/Femal...all-21/4474522