Looking for....

I'm looking for someone to hang out with when schedules permit or possibly just grab a meal with while I am in town.

THIS WILL BE NON HOBBY RELATED AND NO HOBBY ACTIVITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THIS PERSON EVER!

Can be male or female. Just hate eating and doing things alone when I travel and love making new friends.

I will screen this person! My safety is number one!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Ahem....
Sir Rabbit????
I apologize Sarah Renee. I believe we just need a mod to clarify some things for us around here. Forgive me for intruding.
This is a non hobby related post in a non hobby related forum. Asking to meet new friends outside the hobby in my down time. What is your problem with that?
Not needed...i worded it correctly.
Excuse Me???
Ms. Sarah...ma'am, You misunderstand completely. The night before last, I asked RRabbit a specific question about pics because we are confused. He has yet to respond, so I thought this would be an opportunity for it to be clarified.
I apologized for cutting into your post. Your pictures are very nice. However, I think it is very important for ALL OF US PROVIDERS to understand the policy he's speaking of before anyone else (that would include YOU) gets penalized again.
Now...WTF!
I am confused. I didn't post any photos on this post. Mind clarifying why my post broad that up?

Btw...not being bitchy, so please don't read a time into what I am writing. I am merely asking questions and attempting to understand.
Not needed...i worded it correctly. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
This was because I can't delete a post and I thought i had a word omitted. Sorry if it made me sound bitchy.
My bad. I truly must have imagined seeing pics and am really confused as to why the whole thing can't just be clarified for us before anyone else is punished.
No darlin, that's not the part that totally threw me off. It was you asking me, "what is your problem with that?" And there is none. Despite what you may have read on this board, things are not always as they appear. I truly want everyone on here to be able to have good safe happy experiences. That's providers and fellas. I truly don't understand why you took it so offensively when it was obvious that it was directed at rabbit not you personally darling. And I didn't intend for him to take it the wrong way either, I just figured it was a good time to catch his attention.
I meant you absolutely no harm at all. It's obvious i suppose that i hate being in the dark about how to comply with the rules without getting in trouble.

I guess for now owl just ask him personally myself and then just keep the information to myself. It always seems to be my forward personality that people take the wrong way. In all actuality, I only wish to help.
Nothing wrong with the OP post but think it might have been best served in the ISO threads but that is getting too technical.
Thank you Rabbit. I was beginning to think I'd been doing it wrong the whole time since this has cum up. You've put my mind at ease. Thank you.
Sarah Renee I would be honored to have dinner, morning stroll on the beach, provide a tour of one of the military bases, or just have a cup of coffee. PM me if interested and I will send a photo.