What other....

Stuff y'all get into on the weekends, providers and clients?? I know you providers have to and need to and should take some time off and if you do what is it you do? Same for you ol' dirty basterds I know we think about snatch 24/7.... come on we all know we do! Haha but what else, other hobbies??

Me I have been into sailing a little more, I don't golf, I'm the tech guy to about a dozen friends so I'm always hooking them up in some form!
I've been playing chess lately, not a super tactician of the game but I am good for about 10 moves, after that I just hope your not very good either.

Love Texas Holdem poker, I'm always looking for some people to play with, and of course the ladies can bet with getting nekked, then it's the truth or dare game
I usually visit with my daughter and her siblings on the weekends.

However, when I'm not taking pics, updating my website, writing a blog post, washing sheets and towels, C-U-M-M-I-N... You are likely to find Spaz and I, watching documentaries.

(Or...If I'm in some kinda mood, you might just find Spaz lookin crazier than a mother, just watching me twerk like nobody's business. Poor puppy.) LOLOL
I love that name Spaz, going to steal that as my own idea

Cat or a dog?
Spaz is my 3 1/2 pound chihuahua. I rescued him. He rescued me. Now...
He thinks he runs this bitch.

LOL.
He truly does.
  • Pmon
  • 07-22-2017, 07:13 AM
Anything on the water. Need to fish more!

Spaz is cool.
He thinks he runs this bitch. Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
True!!
Spaz is my 3 1/2 pound chihuahua. I rescued him. He rescued me. Now...
He thinks he runs this bitch.

LOL.
He truly does. Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Spaz rocks!!!
Awwwww.... I held them up to the screen and told him that there were a bunch of people that really really thought he was cool he got so excited. Or maybe it was the bacon sitting so close to my left hand. Whatever he's excited. You have a good day the Chihuahua dog said so
Awwwww.... I held them up to the screen and told him that there were a bunch of people that really really thought he was cool he got so excited. Or maybe it was the bacon sitting so close to my left hand. Whatever he's excited. You have a good day the Chihuahua dog said so Originally Posted by Laney Lixx

gotta see the new line in my sig...
gotta see the new line in my sig... Originally Posted by Galadan
Thats what I'm talkin bout
Thats what I'm talkin bout Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Mostly shoot local pool tournaments on weekends
Hobbies? Weekends? I'm pretty much being worked to death. I can't even find time to fit in hobbying here. I have the best and worst job in the world.