CCBill problems

CC is not processing my credit card payment. I've checked with the bank, and it was initially denied, but has been approved since my call. Still, the CC payment page does not process the payment and gives the message "You have submitted too many times recently".

So I called CC and the guy said that sometimes it "hangs" when a card is initially denied, even if the bank approves the transaction later. The CC guy said "just wait 48 hours and the software resets" and then to try again.

I've tried this several times, waiting 48 hours - 72 hours - a whole week or more, and it still hangs and gives the same message.

I called CC again and they seem not to care. I can't be the only one with this problem, and CC doesn't appear to care to fix their software. Your help appreciated.
  • TBONE
  • 02-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Hugh
Appreciate you telling us.We'll forward to CC Bill and see what the problem is.Have you tried another card?
Thanks
T
Hugh,

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for helping us get to the bottom of this.

When ccBill sets up a client, they often set them up with the default CC acceptance criteria. Those are often the most aggressive, for protection of their client.

Seeing that this has been a frustration for some of our members, T contacted ccBill Support today and they worked through much of these issues. The criteria has been adjusted to our satisfaction, at this point.

Would you mind trying again? We have been assured that your card will go through, but in the event you run into more problems, let us know so we can revisit this issue. Hopefully the fix put in place this AM will solve the issue for everyone, but if not, we'll dial into it again until we get this right.

St. C
It worked! Thanks Chris and staff for fixing this. I'm sure it helped many. Appreciate the help and fast response!
TBONE did the work..I just made the post. lol. Thank YOU....for being patient with us, and thank YOU for being a member here.

St. C
TBone.......thanks to you for your help here. Hope we get a chance to meet at a social sometime.
  • TBONE
  • 02-13-2010, 08:45 AM
You are welcome..look foward to it!
  • Omare
  • 04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
I think I have the same problem with CCBill. I always get the error message: "You have submitted too many times recently".
I don't really get what I'm supposed to do. I hope I get any help here,
Thanks,
OmarE
I had the same problem as Hugh, over a period of a week, trying two different cards. I did not try to contact CCBill, though. Solved the problem by writing a review.
  • Omare
  • 04-06-2010, 05:03 PM
What do you mean by writing a review? How do you write a review on CCBill?
thx