Any bird watchers out there?

I’m not a true bird watcher. But my neighbors back yard butts up to my front and side yards. So he has this pine tree that he hangs bird feeders on. Oh joy. It’s 20 feet from my front porch. So I have all kinds of birds flying in. My favorites are;

Blue Jays; they’re mean birds. But beautiful. They can mimic Red Tail hawks sounds. They will go after them

Cardinals; only the males. Bright red, black beaks. Cool look.

Red Tail hawks; they swoop in because the bird feed falls on the ground and squirrels and rabbits like it. He’s a big guy. Awesome to see up close. Not to be trifled with. He grabbed a rabbit in my front yard.

Doves; nothing special, but they come around.

We do have a few Turkeys that get lost in the yard. But they’re ugly.
My favorite is the Robin.
My favorite is the Robin. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh, lots of those, and Sparrows. But they’re mundane. Do pigs fly? That would be something.
Interesting mix in my yard. While WFH last year and increasing my time outside bbqing during the pandemic I finally saw a red-winged blackbird which I'd never seen in this part of town. Not as much after the neighbors took down their feeders .

I don't birdwatch but have become more attuned to the changes in bird calls as threats or curiosities come and go like hawks and the feral cats vs some house cats that occaisionly go after the plethora of squirrels and rabbits, and one very surly groundhog
I have an OWL that hoots every night in one of my pecan trees.
My mother was into birds. It gave her and us something to look at while having coffee. I put up 3 bird feeders for her and also kept them filled.

She hated the "Black Devils" Black Birds they would scare away the other birds and take over.

My girlfriend has a very bad habit of flipping the bird to other drivers. I keep telling her in today's times someone is gong to shoot her but she still does it.
I’m not a bird watcher but I like to watch birds. I’ve been hearing an owl in my neighborhood recently and a red tail was dining on a rabbit in my yard the other day. When I’m out hunting I like watching the chickadees and nut hatches