Too much noise

In my experience in the hobby, I've been with a provider or two who moan pretty damn loudly. Sometimes I'm concerned that we'll be found out by the maids or anyone else. Would imagine that most maids don't give a shit, but still.

Anyone else share these same thoughts? Or have been found out and possibly kicked out for making too much noise?

Have also heard that a fair share of guys on here cannot hold in their emotions when banging, so I'm not trying to pick on just you, ladies.

Just interested in seeing what everyone thinks of this topic.
The more and louder they moan, the more I like it....screamers are "THE BOMB"...if house keeping hears.....F----em....
If they start moaning loud just make sure you stick your tongue down their throat! Worked for me lol
Pretty sure the maids hear fucking on a daily basis. I wouldn't worry. Now if the pimp hears you, might be trouble.
There's no way for maids or any other hotel employee to know whether or not folks who are fucking loudly are hobbying. When I'm in a hotel, and overhear other guests being loud for whatever reason, it doesn't really bother me, so I assume the same leeway will be extended to me.
Put and play the radio or whatever music you have right by the door
and stick your dick down her throat and face fuck her. That outta drown out some of the noise
A friend of mine used to work as a hotel manager. One time, she got a few complain calls that a couple was being too loud. She had to go knock on the door around 3 am and ask them to keep it down. The guy opens the door, semi naked and replies to the request: "Are you f*ckin serious?? I am on vacation and I can't even f*ck my wife??"

Any rational argument kinda ended there...
Put and play the radio or whatever music you have right by the door
and stick your dick down her throat and face fuck her. That outta drown out some of the noise Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I like the way you think....
All that moaning and groaning is damned annoying. After two minutes its nap time ...
I would rather hear a woman grunt than an absolutely fake scream. If she screams I am likely to bite her tit.
If she screams I am likely to bite her tit. Originally Posted by tucson
Lmfao^

I prefer a private incall to hotels because of things like maids and other guests but I would think hotel security is watching for a revolving door situation and not moans/sex sounds. They can't tell if you're hobbying or a couple on vacation unless the provider makes it dreadfully obvious what she's doing.

Music always helps to...
A friend of mine used to work as a hotel manager. One time, she got a few complain calls that a couple was being too loud. She had to go knock on the door around 3 am and ask them to keep it down. The guy opens the door, semi naked and replies to the request: "Are you f*ckin serious?? I am on vacation and I can't even f*ck my wife??"

Any rational argument kinda ended there... Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Disturbing the piece.
Face down Ass up, it's hard to be loud screaming into a pillow
  • Noid
  • 12-23-2014, 06:10 AM
Face down Ass up, it's hard to be loud screaming into a pillow Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sounds like you have been in that position before. LMFAO
Hey stalker why don't you take a look at your post history and ask yourself what your faggot obsession is?

Mods you should consult with Austin mods about a homo guy txaustin202 see if his IP is different.