AdriannaXO12 wasted my time

Most of us hobbyists and most providers have had someone cancel last minute or outright waste our time. It comes with the territory. Sometimes one just has a bad feeling about things or the location looks sketch. Ive had providers tell me they lost their phone at walmart or left it in an uber all after they had agreed to meet and taken my address. There stories may be true but start to sound fake after a NCNS. Well recently AdriannaXO12 cancelled on me for an outcall after she already took my address. Today she agreed to see me, told me to head towards cypress and when I got there she went silent on me. Total drive time of two hours. Her reviews say she is easy to meet with and communicate with. I found the contrary to be true. She was super snippy with me through texts so if she is that way with you watch out she may cancel last minute or have you drive to cypress and go silent on you. For everyone else that gets to see her I envy you because she looks hot as fuck so please post reviews with pics!
Thanks for the info. A link would help. So we don't have to search her profile. Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Now I have to look for the showcase.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=401644
You really took the time out your day to write a bs ass negative review trying to ruin my clientele, get a life.
That what this site is for sweetie lol. This won't ruin your clientele. But you probably won't waste peoples time like you did mine today after this post.
I find myself once again in this dreaded Co-Ed place but I must say..........

OP.... you should have given Adriannaxo12 a chance to at least make it up to you or reschedule or post a rebuttal before posting this.........

.........In reality....... your being put on a bunch of DNS lists right about now from the ladies on here............ Just FYI.......

Just my .02cents.......

** now back out of this dreaded Co-Ed place where stupid threads are started **
^^ bullshit
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2017, 12:24 AM
OP although Threshold is one of my good hobby buds, I disagree with him on this. I think you did the right thing. I reserve do-overs for when i get a text saying, "omg, i'm so sorry about the fuck up. i fell asleep by accident. how bout we schedule a makeup on the house?"
otherwise, like you, i would put them on blast in coed..

Adrianna, if you didn't offer him a free session after the fuck up, this post was well deserved, imo. would you like to rebut?

OP.... you should have given Adriannaxo12 a chance to at least make it up to you or reschedule or post a rebuttal before posting this.........

.........In reality....... your being put on a bunch of DNS lists right about now from the ladies on here............ Just FYI.......

Just my .02cents.......

..................... Originally Posted by threshold
Im aware of the potential consequences of this post and while I appreciate your in depth reviews Im not worried any DNS lists. I doubt Adrianna is either. This post is for guys considering seeing her.

Just my .02cents.......

..................... Originally Posted by threshold

so what you're saying is that it's cool for a provider to make a person drive for 2 hrs wasting all kinds of gas and time and after being stood up if the client writes about it in COED then he's stupid and should be put on a DNS list. Basically that's what your saying in passively trying to come to her defense...you ought to be ashamed of yourself for such a response.
so what you're saying is that it's cool for a provider to make a person drive for 2 hrs wasting all kinds of gas and time and after being stood up if the client writes about it in COED then he's stupid and should be put on a DNS list. Basically that's what your saying in passively trying to come to her defense...you ought to be ashamed of yourself for such a response. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
As much as it startles and pains me, I have to agree with this assessment, which I believe is the only time I've ever come close to agreeing with anything you have posted. (Don't let it go to your head though!)

As for alleged DNS "lists" I am relatively certain I'm on a number of them, and that is a good thing, so when in a fleeting moment of weakness I forget why I hadn't tried to see the provider before the failure to respond to my request and/or even a courteous denial of an appointment awakens my good senses and reminds me of why I hadn't sought an appointment in the past. "Frankly, I don't give a damn!" ... comes to mind.
^ I dont give a fuck if you agree with me or not. Unlike you I'm not here for social acceptance. Get It? Got It? ok Good!!!
^ I dont give a fuck if you agree with me or not. Unlike you I'm not here for social acceptance. Get It? Got It? ok Good!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And since you brought it up that actually confirms you are!*

I already expressed by lack of "desire," but since you can't read and comprehend it's understandable you would make a dumbass remark. *You barked!

Now go kiss some provider ass, ok? Got it? Ok!
I don't see how the OP is in the wrong here.

Provider bailed on the first potential meeting and completely wasted his time on the 2nd visit.