Biker Rally ?

Not sure if this is the wrong forum to post in... if it is, please move to the correct forum, mods.

So I've lived in ATX for years, but never attended any of the biker rallies. Probably because I don't own a bike.

For those of you who have been... what's there to do ? what's there to see ? any fun, or is it just another excuse to charge entry and parking fee ? am I doing to be the laughing stock, if I show up in a convertible ?

Please share your stories, as it may help those of us on the fence to make up our minds about attending ?
I have wondered the same thing..I def do not look like a biker chick and wonder if I would be out of place..
I've been a vendor at this, and many other, much smaller rallys. You will NOT be out of place as long as you don't try to drive your 4 wheeler in a parade. It's a great event to just be a gawker, whether you ride or not. There's not any riding at the event anyway. Go ahead, spend the entrance/parking fee, wander around, enjoy the NOISY county fair atmosphere. Grab some festival food, some beer and enjoy.
Lots of vendors for bikes, parts, and biker wear, tattoo artists, custom bike builders with their product. Live bands, side shows like trials riding demos, stunt riders, freestyle motocross. But, the best part is around dusk for the boob and beads parade down the main road on the grounds and wandering from party to party in the RV and camping areas. Also several differently themed bars on premise, and beer sold from booths all over. The main expo center building has AC to get out of the heat for a while, and there are also showers available. Lots of people go that don't have bikes. If you go, stay at least until a few hours after dark, that's when it gets really interesting.
Have you guys ever seen a hot biker chick? Seriously... ever?
Brit, it depends on what you are considering a biker chick. Each of my wives, both past and present, and yes, all three are extremely attractive and nicely shaped women. Each has been an honor to "show off" on any of the bikes (14 different ones over the years). None have ink or piercings other than the ears. All look GOOD in a small top and short shorts or even once a thong on the back of my bike. Presently riding an Ultra Classic...

G
  • Kewl1
  • 06-10-2011, 01:47 PM
And if any of you Austin Lovelies want to Ride... Let me know.. Coming up from Houston for the Rally and don't have any riding partners...
Brit, it depends on what you are considering a biker chick. Each of my wives, both past and present, and yes, all three are extremely attractive and nicely shaped women. Each has been an honor to "show off" on any of the bikes (14 different ones over the years). None have ink or piercings other than the ears. All look GOOD in a small top and short shorts or even once a thong on the back of my bike. Presently riding an Ultra Classic...

G Originally Posted by Gentleman
Hmmm, I stand corrected, Gentleman. I just have never seen one. Me thinks I need to go investigate further this weeekend!
Have you guys ever seen a hot biker chick? Seriously... ever? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
LOL Seriously and ABSOLUTELY. True, some are dogs, but then some a hot, Hot, HOT!~ A couple of my former ladies fall in that category.
Ever had sex, laid out on a bike seat, on a full moon night in the desert? Nothing prettier than a naked lady bending over a leather seat...
To be fair, that's about all they were good for.........
Never been bent over a bike.... the hood of a cop car yes, BUT that is a different story. I knew a lot of bikers growing up. They were the kind that DIDN'T have cute girls on the back of the bike! Back on topic, I went downtown last year, and saw quite a few girls wearing nothing but pasties. They had nice bodies and butta faces. The sound of all those bikes really got me going. SO masculine! Yummy!
I want to go out so badly, I have no one to go out with as of yet though.... I love the sounds from the bikes and all the people everywhere sort of reminds me of the trail of tears.
Have you guys ever seen a hot biker chick? Seriously... ever? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I have seen lots of hot biker chics, or at least ones that I thought were hot.

And I must say, that new avatar pic you have is super hot!
  • Paven
  • 06-10-2011, 03:54 PM
I was told to go south on 183 take a left on Loyola and another left on Decker and then a right if I recall correctly at some convention center or something of that sort. I've never been either but I just might remedy that this year.

I've known a lot of bikers throughout my life and some very pretty ladies in that world.

It's not illegal to go topless in Austin either but be sure to wear your SPF!
or right off of 183.. it's the same place as the rodeo
  • Paven
  • 06-10-2011, 03:57 PM
That's what I thought but I haven't been to that either (shame).