Encounter: Watersports with Tori in the Backwoods

Date: Mid October
Name: Tori
Phone: 4025038391
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...i/568185844465
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Back of the woods. I was scared. I think South Fayetteville?
Activities: BBJ, Mish, Cowgirl, Random threesome
Hair Length and Color: Wasn't done, so it was curly and past her shoulders. Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'10, Her body is pretty much perfect. Not thin at all, and not thick. She's fit with a handful of ass and natural Cs/Ds?
Recommendation: Yes
(Starts the slow clap)

This is it. 👏 👏 👏

This is THE review I’ve been looking for in 2020.
LoLoL!!! Dude, not just laughing...that snickering, giddy laugh from a truly hysterical story so unbelievable it had to be true!!

I agree with PTH...this is THE 2020 Review!

I'm proud of you!
Seriously this is the funniest shit I’ve read in awhile. This sounds like something straight out of a movie
... didnt mean to make this comment
(Starts the slow clap)

This is it. 👏 👏 👏

This is THE review I’ve been looking for in 2020. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
LoLoL!!! Dude, not just laughing...that snickering, giddy laugh from a truly hysterical story so unbelievable it had to be true!!

I agree with PTH...this is THE 2020 Review!

I'm proud of you! Originally Posted by CH Luke

LOL thanks fellas. I wish I could tell the full story.
Also read Tori's reviews once I got premium and I was wrong. This isn't a one time thing. She's unfortunately in a bad spot.

There is so much craziness there I have been twice and and always crazy fun but crazy but something always goes sideways.
Well.... uh this seems like uh... lots of interesting fun. It almost intrigues me enough just to try it. In the backwoods... of South Fayetteville.
It definitely is an experience for sure. I've been there twice. Tori is one hot lady but definitely it is the hippy commune she describe to me.
headed to NWA for turkey day worth the trouble?
Just goes to prove the old adage...

What doesn't kill ya...

(Makes you a more interesting person)!!! lol!
Great review! You can't make this shit up. I'm betting you left out some more crazy.
It almost intrigues me enough just to try it. In the backwoods... of South Fayetteville. Originally Posted by scotchgus
It does sound very exhilarating, but fuck that shit!