21st Birthday Ideas

Hey there!
I just want to know if anyone has any really good ideas for how to celebrate a 21st birthday in Austin. Something wild and spontanious. Has anyone had something they've done on their birthday that they'd never forget? Just looking for suggestions.
well duh, 6th street

sixx
All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
George Harrison
God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
Voltaire
I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
Liv Tyler
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
Plautus

I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake.
strip club with a bunch of your girlies
I havent had a memorable B-day yet so I wouldnt know.
You could go on a private hot air balloon ride(this one has champagne on some of them- since you'll finally be legal and all)
http://www.austinballoonrides.com/
and maybe a gourmet picnic style type party or something with your closest friends/boyfriend. Not exactly wild and crazy but it's something that will lead to better memories than getting fall down drunk in Vegas and puking all over yourself(which is how I spent my 21st). I'm 28 now and in retrospect I really wish I would've taken a hot air balloon ride with champagne and had a nice picnic. LOL.

Or you could go to an Austin karaoke bar with PRIVATE rooms and have a little party there. There are quite a few private karaoke room places in Austin and all they have their own vibe- check them out before committing to one...some are BYOB and ghetto but hilarious and fun in their own way and some are a lot more upscale with nice food and drinks available etc.

Hope this helps...don't end up getting drunk on 6th street for your b-day...there will be plenty of weekends for that, it's your birthday do something special.
Threesome, foursome, maybe moresome? How about a couple of guys and a couple of girls. If you haven't already gone that way, girls?
old fashioned gang bang
Threesome, foursome, maybe moresome? How about a couple of guys and a couple of girls. If you haven't already gone that way, girls? Originally Posted by austin_voy
You could go on a private hot air balloon ride(this one has champagne on some of them- since you'll finally be legal and all)
http://www.austinballoonrides.com/
and maybe a gourmet picnic style type party or something with your closest friends/boyfriend. Not exactly wild and crazy but it's something that will lead to better memories than getting fall down drunk in Vegas and puking all over yourself(which is how I spent my 21st). I'm 28 now and in retrospect I really wish I would've taken a hot air balloon ride with champagne and had a nice picnic. LOL.
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

That actually sounds really exciting! Thanks for the link, I'm definitly checking into this one.
Threesome, foursome, maybe moresome? How about a couple of guys and a couple of girls. If you haven't already gone that way, girls? Originally Posted by austin_voy

Lol! This kinda made me want to start singing "birthday sex...."

I've definitly already gone that way and it was amazing.
We could all take you to Perfect Ten for drinks and dances!!!
Hmm... well you can never go wrong with bottle service with your closest friends at a club! Qua is great. Maybe have a limo to take you to and from different clubs. Also club one2one is really good about reserving the roof top for parties, i through a marilyn monroe themed b day party there years ago. If its a summer b day or on a warm day renting a party boat is fun. Whatever u decide to do, hope you have a great birthday!!
I might have some input on Sunday.... One of the young ladies in my life turns 21 on Saturday.....

Or maybe next weekend because another close friend turns 21 on Friday!
Damn whispers do you have any close friends close to your own age? All just turning 21? You been buying beer for minors bad boy?? Tisk tisk, you know thats illegal right! Ha ha...Shame shame...lol. J/k! You should have a good couple of weekends coming up then hu? Have big party plans??
Lol! This kinda made me want to start singing "birthday sex...."

I've definitly already gone that way and it was amazing. Originally Posted by Melanie Summers
tried it a couple of times and never felt I gave both women the attention they deserved - I guess I'm not a good multi-tasker - one on one for me

btw - don't forget lunch offer