Marco (M!NT), Whispers, and Still Looking ... I'm calling you out

Calling these three out, and any other persons who are guilty...

But I promise, this is a friendly call out... no ill will intended

In every post on this board, there is a 'Multi Quote' button. Please learn how this button works, and start using it, and also use individual QUOTE tags to separate blocks of dialog.

I have had to bail out of several interesting threads because you guys are using (or more like abusing) font colors to denote who is speaking, instead of the quote system. It gets extremely difficult to tell who is saying what, when there are long posts that have all the colors of the rainbow in them, and/or a few random quote boxes thrown in for no apparent reason, and sometimes you even change the color scheme in the middle of the post/thread.

Perhaps there is a method to your madness, but I am not able to discern what it is
Is your life that boring?

You included me in this topic? I haven't used colors for anything of late.... just basic quotes..... Which unfortunately picks up Mint/marco's use of the colors... Very feminine if you noticed...... Probably comes from all the time he spends pretending to be the girls whose phones he is managing...
Sorry WorknMan. The funky colors got me spinning as well. I think most of the confusion is that Marco is not confronting the issues. When it gets hot in the kitchen, he hits the ignore button and moves on! It’s just his game! But its one he is losing badly! No doubt he is already feeling the consequences of his conduct! If he in fact is partnered up with anyone else, I'm sure they are concerned!

Sorry WorknMan. The funky colors got me spinning as well. I think most of the confusion is that Marco is not confronting the issues. When it gets hot in the kitchen, he hits the ignore button and moves on! It’s just his game! But its one he is losing badly! No doubt he is already feeling the consequences of his conduct! If he in fact is partnered up with anyone else, I'm sure they are concerned!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

I often wonder why ppl even bother with agencys!
I hear alot more bad than good about them.
I often wonder why ppl even bother with agencys!
I hear alot more bad than good about them. Originally Posted by Absolutely
Some of us haven't... knowingly... yet later find we were duped into going through an agency when we wouldn't have if we'd known. That's a big part of the issue with this agency.
  • M!NT
  • 10-26-2011, 12:00 PM
(Absolutley), I agree with you, after the release of "MINT Conditioned" on 02.14.2012
I'll be surprised to see any Agencies still around.

(WorknMan), as far as the colors, what is the point? No matter how you color it, organize it, explain it, it just goes in one ear about out the other. I rarely see any topics discussed with an open mind around here.
-M
I agree with you (Absolutley) After the release of "MINT Conditioned" on 02.14.2012
I'll be surprised to see any Agencies still around.
Originally Posted by M!NT
By that statement, did you mean to INCLUDE "Mint" as a soon to be "disappeared" agency? It would make sense.
what is mint conditioned? released on Valentines day 2012?
and w/o agencies WWPD?
  • M!NT
  • 10-26-2011, 12:43 PM
A book I am releasing that will empower women to retake control of this industry and help them earn and keep 100% .. Hence, I have made a few enemies.

SCREENING, learn from others mistakes, you are not alone.
IGNORANCE IS POWER, What Agencies DO NOT want you to know.
IGNORANCE IS POWER, What problematic clients
DO NOT want you to know.
NOOBIES, How to accommodate, get paid, minimize your risk.
GETTING PAID, upfront, in advance, discounts, etc.
ONLINE BOARDS (eccie, ter, risque, etc), pros and cons
PRIVACY & DISCRETION,

these are just a few. -M

Yes (nuglet), ALL Agencies
So you are doing sysdev and mod work for RisqueBB, while at the same time publishing a book to put them out of business? No conflict of interests there.
  • M!NT
  • 10-26-2011, 02:02 PM
No conflict of interest whatsoever .. RBB is a board dedicated to helping providers be independent and make smarter choices. Which is why I took the job after shutting MINT down earlier this year. (Still Looking and friends) are trying to create confusion in a effort to blur the truth, double talk, if you may it make it look like I pose a security concern when it is very clear who is acting in a reckless and dangerous manner.

I asked SL for a list of his top 12 concerns and attempted to discuss
(in detail) each allegation as a new COED thread but, it was forbidden by the eccie MODs (not sure why) So instead, we ended up with our current train wreck. -M
You are still to this day charging ladies to use your Incall at the domain.. keep feeding everyone baloney, I am done listening to your lies..... You should have just came clean and moved forward. You still have yet to answer the many questions the community has asked, Just keep beating around the bush. Bailey said she received a threatening call from you telling her to pick sides. Shes scared shitless leave her alone Marco. YOU SO CARE ABOUT THE GIRLS SAFETY .. give it up already
  • M!NT
  • 10-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Krissy, just put me on your ignore list, problem solved. As for (BeautifulBailey14) she does not need you to talk for her. She is a big girl and can post here too. If she needs something to happen .. Done deal, her account is not in bad standing.

Yours on the other hand cannot be removed due to the negative feedback linked to your account. I will share some of that with you here if you'd like.

"I had to leave Krissy she is holding my photos hostage, she also promised to make me a website for $200 which i never got. I have to pay her 80-100 per call so on my 30m appointments i keep $60, on top of which I have to pay for my own location."

WOW! Girls must be banging at your door to get started. And,
this is just one of several feedbacks linked to your account on RISQUE -M
All manipulated by yourself. Nobody believes you keep talking shit. Sorry buddy you don't phase me!
SCREENING, learn from others mistakes, you are not alone.
IGNORANCE IS POWER, What Agencies DO NOT want you to know.
IGNORANCE IS POWER, What problematic clients
DO NOT want you to know.
NOOBIES, How to accommodate, get paid, minimize your risk.
GETTING PAID, upfront, in advance, discounts, etc.
ONLINE BOARDS (eccie, ter, risque, etc), pros and cons
PRIVACY & DISCRETION, Originally Posted by M!NT
I know i'm not the intended audience for this, but does that really need to be a whole book? Seems like that could be easily condensed into a few blog postings.