Electronic Music <3'rs? Mad Decent Block Party - Dallas 8/31

Wondering if anyone has heard of and/or is planning to go to this.

Link to line-up/tickets: http://maddecent.com/events/mad-dece...y-2014-dallas/

Should be pretty badass, if that's what you're into. I haven't bought tickets yet because I don't know if I'll be in town. I really hate when they have events like these outside, too, though. End of August....it's probably going to be hotter than hell LOL
Sounds like it's a Drum& Bass, Dubstep, and Hip-Hip festival. That shit isn't electronic, it's noise. I'm an old skool raver from the days of the Aqua Lounge, Starck Club, etc. Love classic Chicago house. Still like some of today's Tech and Electro. But no, have no interest. And yes, it will probably be hot and dry.
Block Party.....lol. We had raves with cool names like the Evolution Rave back in the day. Those were the days.
So, I guess I'll mark you down as a "No" then LOL
Still love Sasha! Yes, he's old. But, brilliant!

Wish Deadmau5 would do something close to his LP "Not Exactly".
Still love Sasha! Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
What? No Digweed?

Jk (mate), luv me some Sasha & Digweed, Benassi and Oakenfold from the mainstream. The shit I can still pull up on iTunes.

Honestly, I could not even begin to remember the list of DJs who shot thru Denver in the late 90s. I was not in the proper mindset for long term memory-making during any one of those nights. I do remember most of my friends at the time having a set of tables at their ratchety ass apts and calling themselves DJs. Lol

Good times for the most part, but glad they are behind me.

Party on and enjoy that heat!