Hi. South ms!

How is everyone?
Good Morning Gorgeous
I like your reviews....
too bad you dont nave a image gallery too
I like your reviews....
too bad you dont nave a image gallery too Originally Posted by hpmariner1
She has a gallery on OH2 along with an add announcing her visit to the coast. I know its hard to believe but there are sites that still allow the ladies to post ads links to their sites their contact info such as phone numbers and even nudes if they so choose. I personally like having access to a ladies add with pics and contact info.
Hey, long time no see. Hope you are doing well. Cheers !!
Good Morning Gorgeous Originally Posted by JusTINcredible69
Hi!
She has a gallery on OH2 along with an add announcing her visit to the coast. I know its hard to believe but there are sites that still allow the ladies to post ads links to their sites their contact info such as phone numbers and even nudes if they so choose. I personally like having access to a ladies add with pics and contact info. Originally Posted by BassCat
Good morning. I also have pictures on my social media.
OH2 -I know it has been posted in the past - but how do I find OH2 ?

Thanks
OH2 -I know it has been posted in the past - but how do I find OH2 ?

Thanks Originally Posted by ds7885
I think if you type "Actual useful hobby board that allows ads phone numbers web site links nudes alerts reviews and everything else that makes a hobby board useful" it should pop up in google lol

O stands for OUR H stands for home and the number is self explanatory. I am sure you can google that information and find

I want to be clear I still love this place. I come here daily and will for as long as its around. There are a great group of people who use this site and I like reading their post. I just really miss all the things we can no longer post here like ads nudes alerts and all the other things that the fosta/sesta bullshit caused the owners of this site to remove and keep off the boards. I totally understand why it has to be so and fully support there reasons for having done so. I just enjoy having access to all the things that are no longer allowed here when doing my research for who to see and OH2 still allows all that. Thats the only reason I bring up the other place so much because all those things that are no longer allowed here but are there make the hobby easier and safer. At least in my opinion they do. To me anything that makes things safer and easier is good for all of us no matter what boards we call home.
Good morning. I also have pictures on my social media. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
Look even better in person!