ncns -- hard_on

As upsetting as the chat is of my alert here twds our fellow chatter hard_on.. Today i recieved a call from the chat member claiming he wanted to see me for 2hrs and it was his bday.. he claimed to be 15min away i said gimme 30 called n no answer.. during my screening i seen he had several alerts about ncns.. hes on that bs guys!
Alert? For a no show? Really? Wouldn't this be better in the ladies only area?
he just contacted me
So if during your "screening" you saw several alerts/NcNs on him, why on earth would you schedule with him?
He met me in chat saying he wanted the same 2 hr appointment then sent cock pic (which was probably not his bcuz any guy with that would make sure to make his appointments). He called saying he was pulling into the parking lot but never showed... He is not serious at all and should be avoided by any means. I blocked his number...
I have put numerous alerts on him

check the Houston ladies section

He uses several names & emails to do this game...been doing it over 4 years!
dallasrain he had used u as a reference lol
LMFAO...I had gotten a call from him, but he had referenced TER not Eccie, so when I checked him out from there, I came on here, and when I saw what was connected to his name, it was a done deal, a big no go, lol.
Eccie is a strange place
Eccie is a strange place Originally Posted by NubianPrince
yup.. strange that 7 month-old threads are bumped..
Yea babe...you should have called me
he has continued to use me as a reference for over 3 years..even though it has been awhile since we met...and I do tell the girls asking for a reference my true history with him and about the alerts on him.

Sorry you had a bad experience.....
yup.. strange that 7 month-old threads are bumped.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
My apologies, when I looked him up, and seen that this was the only Dallas thread about him, I didn't want to have to make a new one...just stay away ladies, not worth it.