i want to thank the provider who suggested ...

i go pick up some take out, phoned in the order .. and said it would be picked up by McLoving ...HA HA .. very funny. Pick up station was at the bar ... big chuckles. clearly they were just waiting to see "McLoving" when he showed up. enough to turn an grumpy old man into a grumpier old man!

you know who you are .. and pay back ... is a bitch ... which makes two of you!

(i told them it was my granddaughter play a joke on me ... but you are not off the hook)

now i'm wondering if anyone else has a similar story ...

... if anyone doesn't know who McLoving is ... get neflix or whatever ... see Bad Ass
Gotta love the smart-asses. They're usually the funnest to hang out with.

I like outcall and multi-hour. So I always tell women to come dressed as comfy as they want (since their clothes will be on the floor anyway). Can't remember which smart-ass it was but she shows up in great big fuzzy pink slippers, pajama bottoms, teddy bear pajama top and hair in a pony tail (kinda busted her chops for not going with curlers).
I love it. I hobby for fun and playing around like that to me is a part of it.
Haha! Funny story
She sounds like a phenomenal lady. *wink wink*

Besos
your story reminded me of something funny.. I was at The Melting Pot with my best hobby friend. He's much older than I, so we're pretty use to getting curious looks.
We are seated at a table that is in a private space so it was just the young waiter there and I dropped cheese in my hair and I immediately blurted out " I hope this comes out easier than cum does " the waiter got so red in the face and started laughing so hard. Later I noticed all of his work buddies walking by trying to get a peek lol. It was so hilarious, I had fun that night.
She sounds like a phenomenal lady. *wink wink* Originally Posted by Emary Preston
she was ok ..... i've had better ... but .... she would do in a pinch ....

ps dropped cheese into your hair??? that would be difficult to do ... unless ... your head was underneath the table .... was your head underneath the table????