The Master Excuse Thread: Areas in DFW and your excuse for being there

Another thread prompted this one. A guy asks how do you explain to your SO where you were if you get in a wreck or something happens where she finds out what part of town you were in. Why were you there? How long were you there? Did anyone see you there? Come on yall know wives.

For each part of the metroplex there are legitimate reasons for being there. Would you guys please share an area and your reason to be there or just a generic "fit everyone reason? I sure could use the excuses too. <- Ya call it what it is.
I tell her to mind her own damn bidness and have a sammich ready for me when I get home.
I'm in construction so it's easy
I tell her to mind her own damn bidness and have a sammich ready for me when I get home. Originally Posted by Hercules
Do you throw in a biatch just for good measure?
Do you throw in a biatch just for good measure? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Only when she forget the beer to go with ma sammich.
Maybe "Aliens abducted me and left me in front of the AMP"?
OK ha ha, you are completely missing the point. But ha ha all the same.
  • grean
  • 08-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Don't lie. Tell her you were there getting your dick sucked because she won't!
I tell her to mind her own damn bidness and have a sammich ready for me when I get home. Originally Posted by Hercules
Lol this is golden
I'm not from there, so I'll stick with "I was lost".
Any place near a mall. Always can say I was out getting you something special.
With my job it's easy. "I was meeting with a client." No questions asked.

Vic
With my job it's easy. "I was meeting with a client." No questions asked.

Vic Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich
Chasing a varmit. I am a bounty hunter. She knows there are no beaver in DFW. Just pussy and they's not varmits!
Since DFW has the highest restaurant per capita, one excuse can be: I'm just trying out a new restaurant so I can take you.
I am lucky my work takes me all over the DFW area. Now if something happened in a hotel parking lot or an apartment parking lot side street I would just blame the damn GPS for bad directions and was turning around to head another direction or something like that.