Activities: none
Session Length: 1
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: unknown
Recommendation: No
Hhhmmm that doesnt seem to be her reputation here maybe something came up.
thought NCNS went in the coed forum not here?
she plays games and is a waste of time
No activities as NCNS goes to COED.
she plays games and is a waste of time Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Funny you wasted my time on more than one occasion and still haven't paid the cancellation fee you OFFERED to sweetsierra and I.

Brandee usually handles business so maybe there was a miscommunication
My daughter was put in ICU in the middle of the night and i got sidetracked i apologized.... i have my grandbabies.... stressed! I am very sorry...But did not think this guy would go this far...wow
Brandee...Sh*t happens.

You have a good rep on here and if anything, this might get you a few extra appts.

I hope your daughter gets well soon and hang in there.
Funny you wasted my time on more than one occasion and still haven't paid the cancellation fee you OFFERED to sweetsierra and I.

Brandee usually handles business so maybe there was a miscommunication Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I did not mean to forget...im serious! Yes i do handle my business...this is crazy
Brandee...Sh*t happens.

You have a good rep on here and if anything, this might get you a few extra appts.

I hope your daughter gets well soon and hang in there. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Thank you Kaylee is this so unexpected...when my kids get sick my mind drops everything...didn't mean to forget he had scheduled last week and i had it on my calendar...life happens
Most people would forget about things like the hobby when their child is put in ICU.

I know I would......
Cant do a review on someone you haven't seen right? Im not worried about it i "do" have a good rep and will not let this get me down more than i already am today
Dude your a jerk get outta here...Lmao you have "0" credibility haha omg this just made me laugh!!!!!! Im a waste of time? Dude you stood me and other women up so move along dont nobody even care what you have to say....
And another thing...I have never corresponded with you in my whole 4 years here...so you do not even know me funny how you wanted to see me last year through AngelaS and cancelled on me and her...you need to go mind your own business jerkl!
And another thing...I have never corresponded with you in my whole 4 years here...so you do not even know me funny how you wanted to see me last year through AngelaS and cancelled on me and her...you need to go mind your own business jerkl! Originally Posted by Brandee69
I love it when you're feisty, it really gets me heated. That and this 106 degree temperature outside.