How long till we'll be using gas instead of money for providers?

Seriously all the gas stations around are out of gas and people are going crazy.
Yep, up here at the burg gas stations are outta gas
Download the gasbuddy app. You can set the search filter to "Has Fuel". I was down to an 1/8 tank and found gas 1 mile away from home this morning. Of course there was a line... but only waited 15 minutes.

Reminded me of my youth in So Cal in the 70s with odd/even plate number days and lines to get gas.
Ah gots plenny o' gas. Tha trick is ta eat lotsa cabbage!
Looks laik thar's plenny o' gas out thar now. Good thang nobuddy wuz out thar panick-buyin' all tha poosey 'r we wulda all bin inna mess o' trubble!
Looks laik thar's plenny o' gas out thar now. Good thang nobuddy wuz out thar panick-buyin' all tha poosey 'r we wulda all bin inna mess o' trubble! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Massive riots, protests and lootin' would ensue
I welcome anyone who wants to siphon some gas from my tank. Wink wink. Nod nod.
Thank you for that app suggestion. I was able to find a couple of places within 2 or 3 miles of me that have or had gas this morning
Download the gasbuddy app. You can set the search filter to "Has Fuel". I was down to an 1/8 tank and found gas 1 mile away from home this morning. Of course there was a line... but only waited 15 minutes.

Reminded me of my youth in So Cal in the 70s with odd/even plate number days and lines to get gas. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Glad to see this! I downloaded it They have an app for everything these days!
How many people can't/won't hobby this weekend because they don't have gas?!
Oh , I got plenty of GAS, but filling up left me with no funds

Probably creating the man made gas shortage in ATX ....

Yet the real change is the increase in gas prices. Time to consider an EV ???

In summary, I could fill somebody up
Lots of stations without gas. I found a Mobil station on south lamar with gas and no lines. I filled up and then went and had some gingerpie. A good day. 😁
I paid around 3.00 and asked the gas attendant to write a review for me.
Funniest thing I've read all day. I bet you get an OK on P411. 😁
I paid around 3.00 and asked the gas attendant to write a review for me. Originally Posted by Raikage