User ID:: Julien1
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, Prostate Massage, DATY, Convo,
Hair Length and Color: Pass shoulder length...blond.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: An amazing Lady. Her hospitality and cleanliness is off the chart. She has the prettiest timeless face I’ve ever seen. She is kind and very sensual. I love everything about her and hopes she accepts me as a regular.
Recommendation: Yes
Did I do something wrong?
It’s my first review.
Did I do something wrong? Originally Posted by Julien1
report your post to a mod (using the little white triangle w/ a red exclamation mark in it - only visible on the desktop version, not the mobile version) and ask the mods to add the following info for you:

User ID:: Julien1 <=== actually this should be her eccie user id (a number), not your user name.
City: Plano <=== you could be a bit more specific, either n/s/e/w or closest major cross streets.
..... also, did she move? she used to be near campbell & coit.

then write a story about your interactions with her, w/ some or all of the following: how you found out about her, her communication efficiency, her location, her attitude, her skills, your final assessment/evaluation.

glad you enjoyed your visit w/ her.
...and no way she is 50-ish!!! Hell, love Sherry to death, but try to be accurate.
report your post to a mod (using the little white triangle w/ a red exclamation mark in it - only visible on the desktop version, not the mobile version) and ask the mods to add the following info for you:

User ID:: Julien1 <=== actually this should be her eccie user id (a number), not your user name.
City: Plano <=== you could be a bit more specific, either n/s/e/w or closest major cross streets.
..... also, did she move? she used to be near campbell & coit.

then write a story about your interactions with her, w/ some or all of the following: how you found out about her, her communication efficiency, her location, her attitude, her skills, your final assessment/evaluation.

glad you enjoyed your visit w/ her. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thank for your help. I really screwed this up.
C'mon, Sherry...after all this time, you should know how to post a review...and that we ain't buyin' the "50ish" shit anymore.

...waiting by Inbox with the popcorn.
C'mon, Sherry...after all this time, you should know how to post a review...and that we ain't buyin' the "50ish" shit anymore.

...waiting by Inbox with the popcorn. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Good thing I had the popcorn ready. She lit up the inbox right on schedule.
She writes her own reviews?