State: New Mexico
Address: Tramway & Central
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: dfk,bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5, a little thick but tight with perky Bs, very pretty eyes
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve never heard of her, are there any pics or a site? And how much was the donation? You can PM me if that’s alright!!!

Thanks for the review

S
I'm not sure of her account status here, but she doesn't post often on other sites. Like I said, she's trying to get back to establishing regulars(hopefully through eccie), so everyone should set an appointment and convince her to renew/start her profile and post. Cheers!
So where does she post if not here? Googling by name and number comes up totally dry and I don't remember a Codi in ABQ at any time in recent years.
So where does she post if not here? Googling by name and number comes up totally dry and I don't remember a Codi in ABQ at any time in recent years. Originally Posted by Expresso Jim
I know her from SW scene. I've never verified her claims about posts on other sites. One thing I do know about most of the SWs is that they change phones/numbers way more than one would think. Someone stole it, it fell in the arroyo, etc. I told her too keep her current phone number. Just my opinion, but I don't think you'll be disappointed
Was your first contact then with her on Central near Tramway?
I know her from SW scene. I've never verified her claims about posts on other sites. One thing I do know about most of the SWs is that they change phones/numbers way more than one would think. Someone stole it, it fell in the arroyo, etc. I told her too keep her current phone number. Just my opinion, but I don't think you'll be disappointed Originally Posted by WhiteHeat99
I had to think about it, and no. I believe I first met her near Central and Louisiana. In our convo she said that she and her girlfriend were staying at Central/Tramway from now on, but who knows. I also haven't seen her for a while.
Thanks WH99. I've tried texting her 2-3 times since you're original review. No response so I've given up on this one.
Do you know if this is the girl who used to go by "Kory/Cori?"
I'll update the thread if she comes back on radar. I *think* her real name is {staff edit- CK}, but doubt she ever used that name on the job.